• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Not triggered just truthful unlike these two seem to be.

I did as you requested and added my observations about BS Boris but they are superfluous. Everyone seems to think he is a liar anyway and apart from FullyAutomatix I doubt anyone wants Corbyn or Starmer.

I'm not keen on racists, sexists & Bullies (check out Harry & Meghans request to the BBC). I note you made a racist assumption there again.

One Gentleman who is a very senior & BAME has basically said he hasn't seen racism in the royals. linky included.

One BAME lady has left and maintains again she saw no racism. linky included.

My friend is at UNI studying medicine.

So one existing, two left all BAME saying there is no racism.

If many of the employees are young how likely is it to be old & musty?

There are hundreds if not thousands of staff in Royal service many quite left wing and outspoken e.g. Lucy Worsley if there was even a whiff of racism do you not think they would mention it?

If there are hundreds of staff you would expect considerable turnover and leavers do tend to talk.

oh I see you are carefully avoiding mentioning your racism.

How about the bullying accusations you going to jump on them or don't they count as they were only against the servants?
    You seem to struggle to see the difference between me saying the royal family, as an institution, is old and musty, and the people who work there. I'll give you another example of an institution that used to be old and musty (and sexist), Lloyd's of London. Yet, when I worked there it had lots of young people too .... it's the rules and conventions that make an institution old and musty. It's not that hard to understand.

You also still don't get how racism works. And unfortunately it seems you never will. That's your problem, but I really hope you don't say to your non white friends what you say on here.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You seem to struggle to see the difference between me saying the royal family, as an institution, is old and musty, and the people who work there. I'll give you another example of an institution that used to be old and musty (and sexist), Lloyd's of London. Yet, when I worked there it had lots of young people too .... it's the rules and conventions that make an institution old and musty. It's not that hard to understand.

You also still don't get how racism works. And unfortunately it seems you never will. That's your problem, but I really hope you don't say to your non white friends what you say on here.
      OK if you must I will agree that sometimes old and musty organisations may have young dynamic people working for them.

I understand exactly what racism is.

racism
      /ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/
      Learn to pronounce
      noun
      1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

So describing someone by their skin colour to exclude or degrade them is Racism. Making accusations that are provably untrue does not mean you have suffered racism because you feel aggrieved and are BAME.

Meghan & Harry have been proven liars. Harry has used racist language and behaviour . Their claims that they have been given worse conditions because Meghan is BAME have been shown to be untrue.

The suggestion that someone in the royal family has made racist comments but there seems to be no facts to back it up or available witneses , the Royal Family will investigate and may involve the police if needed.

The suggestion Meghan bullied people will be investigated there are facts & witnesses and the Police involved if necessary.

Any friend that won't challenge racism won't be a friend long, but people that assume guilt based on skin colour on either side are not likely to be friends either sorry if that is too complicated for you.

Anyway lets leave it, you have things to be getting on with I am sure I definitely have.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

How strange that the same people who claimed the EU was an unelected elite are taking side with the UK's unelected elites such as the Royal family

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I dislike Meghan because I see her as a manipulative self-serving silly American. I dislike Harry for almost the same reasons (not a yank). I dislike Boris because he's a lying tosser. Apparently, I accuse everyone of racism. Although I freely admit in the past I've posted stuff that's highly upsetting to widowers and cancer survivors. So there are people who aren't bigots who don't think H&M should be given any credence.

Apropos nothing... anyone read David Baddiel's polemic against antisemitism (Jews Don't Count)? Currently going through it. A good read, in my not humble at all opinion.
          Nope, you failed there (if its me you meant), other people were upset on my behalf I think, but not me. Life's full of rough and tumble, and I'm just glad to be still in the game!
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Nope, you failed there (if its me you meant), other people were upset on my behalf I think, but not me. Life's full of rough and tumble, and I'm just glad to be still in the game!
            Glad it didn't bother you. Certainly wasn't my intention to upset anyone. It was though, stupid, crass and thoughtless.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              How strange that the same people who claimed the EU was an unelected elite are taking side with the UK's unelected elites such as the Royal family
              Have to get our Jingo on somehow.

Well having a Johnny come lately monarchy you might not understand it?

Also why does your king look like Donald trump?

https://www.holland.com/global/touri...yal-family.htm

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

You are though, stupid, crass and thoughtless.
                That's better, I was worried you'd gone all woke for a moment!
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Don't worry he will not realise they think of him as an acquaintance.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X