• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wasn't mr Sliity eyes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hies-skin.html

Harry told Oprah behind the scenes that it was NOT The Queen or Prince Philip who had concerns over Archie's skin tone but would not reveal who did
    • On Sunday night, Meghan revealed there was 'a conversation' about 'how dark' Archie's skin would be before he was born
    • She wouldn't say who made the comment to Harry and neither would he
    • It was a stunning claim against the monarchy that prompted Oprah and the millions watching to ask who said it?
    • Harry, behind the scenes, told Oprah that it was neither The Queen nor Prince Philip
    • Oprah revealed on CBS on Monday morning that even when the cameras were down, he would not say who it was but he wanted her to know it was 'neither of his grandparents'
    tme to open a book? Tarby?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Oh dear...

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

To give her some credit she managed to keep composed throughout the interview bearing in mind a bird shat on her shoulder just before filing started.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          And why the feck am I even engaging in this purile thread? FFS, I must be really bored today.

Toodle-pip, off now.
          Oy, come back! You made a spelling mistake - puerile!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I was looking forward to Harry stepping up. I thought he was the one that could bring reform to the royals and modernise them a bit. Really really disappointed in him.
            To me that looks exactly what he’s tried to do and was shot down for doing so.

For anyone who cries there is no racism at the place they have to ignore pretty much anything Prince Philip has ever said.

For anyone who cries that Meghan is trying to cash in on Royalty they have to ignore Sarah Fergusson and her millions of pounds of debt she cleared using her status, and Sophie Wessex selling access to Prince Edward through he PR company.

For anyone who cries that the British press are not attacking the couple they have to ignore the fact the Daily Express posted 50 articles in 24 hours on their website on the couple.

I have no idea if she really felt suicidal, but why would I not believe her? For those that vehemently don’t believe she was suicidal, what do you think your mates who have in the past themselves, and even still might to this day feel that way when they read you don’t believe her?

They'll know to never come to you for help.
            Last edited by SimonMac; 8 March 2021, 21:27.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              To give her some credit she managed to keep composed throughout the interview bearing in mind a bird shat on her shoulder just before filing started.
              Was it the ghost of Diana ?
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

My thoughts are overwelmingly with The Queen at this time particularly with her husband in hospital.

I think what's been purported to have been said and the timing of the broadcast is scandalous.

Comment

I would rather see an interview of Prince Andrew. An interview by the Metropolitan Police.

Comment

Enjoy Piers Morgan being taken to task and walking off set - https://twitter.com/chrisrickett/sta...77870191460353

Edit

Twitter guy removed his post so there is this -

GMB posted this without the walk out -
                    Last edited by SueEllen; 9 March 2021, 14:07.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Enjoy Piers Morgan being taken to task and walking off set - https://twitter.com/chrisrickett/sta...77870191460353
                      Whilst Mr Morgan deserves to be taken down from his smug perch, frequently. Why is the weatherman opining about MEGHAN and harry?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X