• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Produce an heir and two spares?
    Good job if you can get one...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Good job if you can get one...
      hey we ain't all jaffas!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Absolutely this!

Disappointed, but not surprised, because I was fairly sure it would end in tears the moment I first saw the oh so demure looking Meghan
        Someone reminded me due to all this hate stirring around from the British media and interest if foreign media, she may not outlive the Queen.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Someone reminded me due to all this hate stirring around from the British media and interest if foreign media, she may not outlive the Queen.
          Prince Phillip in the tunnel with the paparazzi?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Seriously, who gives 2 flying fecks?

We have a young couple, who seem to be totally in love. And a family who (if we believe the press) are trying to control what they do or say and are trying to make them work in the family business.

Why is this so interesting? This and similar happens every day of the week in the UK.

The only winners out of this are the media companies who are stirring up the emotions of the Fail reading great unwashed.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

That's highly unlikely unless she's unstable enough to top herself.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

That's highly unlikely unless she's unstable enough to top herself.
                That's a thought.

Comment

Comment

I feel sorry for Harry's family as it is insulting to them and I think to the UK
                    Harry should keep his dignity and not look like his partner is pulling his strings.

<placeholder> <depends on what she says!>

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                      I feel sorry for Harry's family as it is insulting to them and I think to the UK
                      Harry should keep his dignity and not look like his partner is pulling his strings.
                      Firstly, if you're insulted by what a stranger says and you think she's insulting the UK, then you my friend have problems.

As for insulting Harry's family ... Meghan is Harry's family. She's his wife. I always took my wife's side in public, whatever she said and about whomever. I might disagree in private (although very rarely as she was always right) but I would never take my family's side against my wife. So for me I think Harry is right to stand next to his wife in this.

And also, who gives feck?
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X