• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BOOM Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOM Time

Just won a bid to provide a bunch of services, and a three year support contract, to a 4,000 seat organisation.

It's not just me, there's two others, but we believe this is a rich vein of opportunity we've barely started to scratch the surface of. Expected profit over three years is minimal, but this scales so we need more customers consuming the same service.

Also got news that current cash cow client is good for another year at least.
    And have another opportunity for a service contract, and a chunk of day rate consultancy, for a 1,000 user organisation.

And current small client with bits and bobs I have £50k of PO outstanding.

Never been so busy.
    No idea what the whinging about in State of the Market is all about. There's a tulip load of good work
    See You Next Tuesday

?????

Oi NickFitz, UTF-8 emojis still don't work!

Comment

Great news, yep its looking good innit!

The only issue I'm seeing with my multiple clients, is having to have contracts both Inside and Outside IR35, makes for some difficult accounting.

Comment

if you need a dba you know where to find me

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              ?????

Oi NickFitz, UTF-8 emojis still don't work!
              I know. The upgrade somehow managed to screw up the database encoding, but I'm in the throes of sorting it out

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I know. The upgrade somehow managed to screw up the database encoding, but I'm in the throes of sorting it out
                It did not work before anyways, so no rush...

Comment

Bananas all round for you sir.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X