• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear what a pity Sturgeon may not go to the fair...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear what a pity Sturgeon may not go to the fair...

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politi...oversy-3149474

The latest polling from Survation shows 44 per cent of Scots would support staying in the UK if a referendum were held tomorrow, with 43 choosing to leave.

Once the “don’t knows” are removed, the sides are deadlocked at 50-50 in a shock poll that comes after 22 consecutive polls showing a majority would vote for independence.
    I wonder why?

Quizzing 1001 Scots on Thursday and Friday, it also found half believe the First Minister should resign if she is found to have broken the rules. Just 33 per cent think Ms Sturgeon should continue in those circumstances, with 17 per cent unsure.

The polling also revealed 39 per cent believe there has been a Government cover-up over the handling of sexual harassment claims against Mr Salmond, compared to 32 per cent who do not.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

50-50 means they just need 1.8% extra to have a decisive win

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      50-50 means they just need 1.8% extra to have a decisive win
      Finally acceptance

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Finally acceptance
        Sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Sarcasm
          Well done Sheldon.

Comment

Yeah, sure. scotsman = torygraph

Don't expect any truth

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
              Yeah, sure. scotsman = torygraph

Don't expect any truth
              Only reporting a Survation poll (for the Sunday wail) which is public record.

I love the way people's prejudices make them deny reality.

Comment

Maybe Survation this time around did a better job than when they did the same survey in December 2020 when most of their respondents were from older demographics.

Not exactly representative, but again I don't expect much from the scotsman to begin with.

Comment

Maybe Survation this time around did a better job than when they did the same survey in December 2020 when most of their respondents were from older demographics.

Not exactly representative, but again I don't expect much from the scotsman to begin with.

Comment

I don't expect much from the SNP By the looks of it one of them is a bit handsey and the other is willing to lie to fit up any competition. YMMV.

Comment

Working...
                    X