• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh dear what a pity Sturgeon may not go to the fair..."

Collapse

• PCTNN
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Yes, I did look at it and what you claimed was utter mince.

Survation | Survation Scotland Political Poll December 2020 (1) | Survation
    So of the 999 participants they surveyed:

- 57% were 45 and over
    - 43% were less than 45

Looks like quite the difference to me. Next time before you press 'post reply' ask your support teacher to check your post for you. Do you understand, you old walloper?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Sounds like most politicians irrespective of the colour rosette they wear.

I suppose you'd argue this local politician from your lot is ok as he didn't actual touch anyone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-56237601
    By 'My Lot' you mean a conservative councillor? Nope he is just a pervert.

Why do you think I support the conservatives? Its not like there is another choice until Keir Starmer and he seems to be screwing it up.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

I don't expect much from the SNP By the looks of it one of them is a bit handsey and the other is willing to lie to fit up any competition. YMMV.
    Sounds like most politicians irrespective of the colour rosette they wear.

I suppose you'd argue this local politician from your lot is ok as he didn't actual touch anyone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-56237601

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by PCTNN View Post

How is it bulltulip? Have you checked the data I'm talking about? Sounds to me the like the reaction of someone that 1 is in denial and 2 doesn't know what they're talking about.
    Yes, I did look at it and what you claimed was utter mince.

Survation | Survation Scotland Political Poll December 2020 (1) | Survation

Leave a comment:

• PCTNN
    replied
    There is going to be a significant drop in support for independence, people will ascribe it to the SNP civil war, but with the UK clearly miles ahead in getting vaccinations out people see that as more important that the "buldin a better naschon fur oor bairns' fantasy tulipe.
    I'm just going to quote this one so I can come back when Scotland will be independent and I can come back and call you out like the idiot that you were/are.

Leave a comment:

• PCTNN
    replied

How is it bulltulip? Have you checked the data I'm talking about? Sounds to me the like the reaction of someone that 1 is in denial and 2 doesn't know what they're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    There is going to be a significant drop in support for independence, people will ascribe it to the SNP civil war, but with the UK clearly miles ahead in getting vaccinations out people see that as more important that the "buldin a better naschon fur oor bairns' fantasy tulipe.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Maybe Survation this time around did a better job than when they did the same survey in December 2020 when most of their respondents were from older demographics.

Not exactly representative, but again I don't expect much from the scotsman to begin with.
    I don't expect much from the SNP By the looks of it one of them is a bit handsey and the other is willing to lie to fit up any competition. YMMV.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Maybe Survation this time around did a better job than when they did the same survey in December 2020 when most of their respondents were from older demographics.

Not exactly representative, but again I don't expect much from the scotsman to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• PCTNN
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Yeah, sure. scotsman = torygraph

Don't expect any truth
    Only reporting a Survation poll (for the Sunday wail) which is public record.

I love the way people's prejudices make them deny reality.

Leave a comment:

• PCTNN
    replied
    Yeah, sure. scotsman = torygraph

Don't expect any truth

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Sarcasm
    Well done Sheldon.

Leave a comment: