• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Oh dear what a pity Sturgeon may not go to the fair...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    There is going to be a significant drop in support for independence, people will ascribe it to the SNP civil war, but with the UK clearly miles ahead in getting vaccinations out people see that as more important that the "buldin a better naschon fur oor bairns' fantasy tulipe.

    Comment


      #12
      Originally posted by minestrone View Post



      How is it bulltulip? Have you checked the data I'm talking about? Sounds to me the like the reaction of someone that 1 is in denial and 2 doesn't know what they're talking about.

      Comment


        #13
        Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        There is going to be a significant drop in support for independence, people will ascribe it to the SNP civil war, but with the UK clearly miles ahead in getting vaccinations out people see that as more important that the "buldin a better naschon fur oor bairns' fantasy tulipe.
        I'm just going to quote this one so I can come back when Scotland will be independent and I can come back and call you out like the idiot that you were/are.

        Comment


          #14
          Originally posted by PCTNN View Post

          How is it bulltulip? Have you checked the data I'm talking about? Sounds to me the like the reaction of someone that 1 is in denial and 2 doesn't know what they're talking about.
          Yes, I did look at it and what you claimed was utter mince.

          Survation | Survation Scotland Political Poll December 2020 (1) | Survation

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by vetran View Post

            I don't expect much from the SNP By the looks of it one of them is a bit handsey and the other is willing to lie to fit up any competition. YMMV.
            Sounds like most politicians irrespective of the colour rosette they wear.

            I suppose you'd argue this local politician from your lot is ok as he didn't actual touch anyone

            https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-56237601
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by Whorty View Post

              Sounds like most politicians irrespective of the colour rosette they wear.

              I suppose you'd argue this local politician from your lot is ok as he didn't actual touch anyone

              https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-56237601
              By 'My Lot' you mean a conservative councillor? Nope he is just a pervert.

              Why do you think I support the conservatives? Its not like there is another choice until Keir Starmer and he seems to be screwing it up.





              "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

              I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

              Comment


                #17
                Originally posted by minestrone View Post

                Yes, I did look at it and what you claimed was utter mince.

                Survation | Survation Scotland Political Poll December 2020 (1) | Survation
                So of the 999 participants they surveyed:

                - 57% were 45 and over
                - 43% were less than 45

                Looks like quite the difference to me. Next time before you press 'post reply' ask your support teacher to check your post for you. Do you understand, you old walloper?

                Comment

                Working...
                X