• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling a prick! Tales of vaccine shots for your edutainment.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been Pfizered

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Just been Pfizered
      Did not get chimp virus from AstraZeneca?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Did not get chimp virus from AstraZeneca?
        Oxford reject

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          If it had been punched by me you'd be crying for morphine.
          Hydroxychloroquine

Comment

Well apart from a sore arm I'm all better now. No Headache or queasiness any more.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Well apart from a sore arm I'm all better now. No Headache or queasiness any more.
              Can you please try stopping posting for a bit and we'll see how that feels like?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Can you please try stopping posting for a bit and we'll see how that feels like?
                Pot meet kettle.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just been Pfizered
                  Eight hours in: arm's a bit sore at the injection site, more so than for the flu jab. A couple of hours ago, I suddenly started feeling very tired and developed a slight headache. Several cups of tea later, I'm still feeling below par, though the headache hasn't got any worse

Though apart from the arm, this could all just be the result of getting up before eight in the morning and walking a four mile round trip to get the jab

Comment

Eight hours in: arm's a bit sore at the injection site, more so than for the flu jab. A couple of hours ago, I suddenly started feeling very tired and developed a slight headache. Several cups of tea later, I'm still feeling below par, though the headache hasn't got any worse

Though apart from the arm, this could all just be the result of getting up before eight in the morning and walking a four mile round trip to get the jab
                    So, still well enough to keep looking for a fix to the "first unread post" bug?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Got a text last week from the local surgery, you can book your appointment - see enclosed link. Verified it then clicked, booked the second available appointment which was this morning, got a text confirmation and a reminder last night.

This morning I had the Astra Zeneca jab, at the local doctors surgery, it was quite well organised apart from little parking. in & out in under 15 minutes. We waited in the small waiting room 1.5 chairs apart (~1M), with supplied masks and hand gel. They assured me I will get the second dose 11-12 weeks away and the surgery will contact me.

That of course is until you realise they aren't seeing any patients and there is a huge (twice the size of the surgery with plenty of space) closed leisure centre a few minutes walk away with a massive car park, automatic doors and covered areas for waiting.

They asked me if I drove (I hadn't) and told me if I had then I needed to wait outside for 15 minutes. Walking across the car park there was no one sitting being observed before driving, people just walked out and jumped in their cars.

Symptoms I am told are vomiting , fever ,lack of appetite, sore arm, weariness and headaches.

I can confirm sore arm, weariness and headaches. 2 paracetamol popped as I got out of the Doctors seemed a wise precaution and has kept it to a dull headache.

Will update if anything serious happens.

Do share on the thread your experiences.

Dear test rat.

Thank you for you contribution towards our experiment. Please remind vigilant of other rats symptoms and report those swiftly. If your dick stops working don't worry it probably will be fine. Unless you can't perform for other reasons that is. Anyway hope you enjoyed the side effects of our vaccines, and those pesky conspiracy theorists got you worried.

Now if you and enough of other rats follow suits we will trade you going outside and international travel but you will have to take 1 - 2 vaccines every 1 year. You thought it was just one ? Anyway congratulations to you that you werent the one with the bad side effects. Lets drink to that. Now go back to you cage Mr Rat.

Comment

Working...
                      X