• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darwin awards: Honourable mention?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gender-reveal parties are celebrations announcing whether expecting parents are going to have a girl or a boy.
    I'm glad they cleared that up for me :

I'm surprised the woke brigade aren't having a field day with the gender reveals. Must make their heads explode.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I'm surprised the woke brigade aren't having a field day with the gender reveals. Must make their heads explode.
      we can but hope.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

We should have Sockie reveal parties on here

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          We should have Sockie reveal parties on here
          It will be like the 4th of July.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

It will be like the 4th of July.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Such a comment on globalisation:

I saw... its thoughts. I saw what they're planning to do. They're like locusts. They're moving from planet to planet... their whole civilization. After they've consumed every natural resource they move on... and we're next. Nuke 'em. Let's nuke the bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I'm glad they cleared that up for me :

There are parents who refuse to tell anyone their child's gender until they are old enough to decide. Well, they say that but I wonder how many stick to it.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

There are parents who refuse to tell anyone their child's gender until they are old enough to decide. Well, they say that but I wonder how many stick to it.
                  I'm sure the parents friends and family are old enough to decide surely?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

But there aren't very many gender neutral names are there (at risk of showing my ignorance) so surely that reveals something? Or they just name the child "emission #1" for the first born and add a number for each subsequent spawn they generate.

Comment

Sounds like the guy may have forgotten that black powder and similar can ignite not only from a spark but from friction or impact.
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X