• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

i don't see that option anywhere
    Go to Forum, underneath the list of forums there's a link to click.

It's also visible in each individual forum, either underneath the list of sub forums or at the bottom of the first page of posts.

Comment

The >> 'go to last post' link is being erratic. It seems quite random as to which page it takes you to.

Playing up in TPD (not a good example, considering) and Word Associations for me at the moment.

Comment

Is anyone else having issues with multiquote? I seem to find it only includes one quoted post, sometimes none. Modern forums often let you explicitly pick the multi-quotes for inclusion so I'm not sure if that functionality is present and I cannot find it, or it's buggy.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Go to Forum, underneath the list of forums there's a link to click.

It's also visible in each individual forum, either underneath the list of sub forums or at the bottom of the first page of posts.
          so, instead of one mouseclick, we need to do several for each individual forum? there's progress for you

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

so, instead of one mouseclick, we need to do several for each individual forum? there's progress for you
            Not quite. You can do all fora at once from the mark all channels read link at the bottom of the forums home page or you be more selective and do them individually

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Is anyone else having issues with multiquote? I seem to find it only includes one quoted post, sometimes none. Modern forums often let you explicitly pick the multi-quotes for inclusion so I'm not sure if that functionality is present and I cannot find it, or it's buggy.
              It's borked

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

It's borked
                fair enough as long as it's known... must have missed it!
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

fair enough as long as it's known... must have missed it!
                  Yes, something weird happening with it, which is annoying because it's one of the bits I had to reimplement from scratch so I can't even blame anybody else

Comment

Alt-F4 closes the browser window

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Alt-F4 closes the browser window
                      shame it's not permanent, in your case AtWat

Comment

Working...
                      X