• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goto last post in thread is borked too

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post
      goto last post in thread is borked too
      Yep.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Come back Nick, all is forgiven!

Comment

Closed threads aren't showing properly. NAT has closed the thread about two gigs in Business but it's not showing closed. Allows you to reply but then says not authorised when trying to post. It's stopped people posting but not showing as a closed thread.

Unless it's just a case of NAT doing it wrong again of course.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm seeing the Invalid Page URL error again for a thread that looks like it was started today e.g. 'Is this why many people dislike onions?'

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
              I'm seeing the Invalid Page URL error again for a thread that looks like it was started today e.g. 'Is this why many people dislike onions?'
              That's because CUK AI decided it was crap and removed it to save us from unending tedium.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

As an avid disliker of onions, I wanted to see that thread so I could decide whether or not to be triggered by it.

Comment

Another fun error when posting

another CUK forum error

Comment

Another new thread that can’t be opened https://forums.contractoruk.com/acco...bonus-question
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Oh and this thread https://forums.contractoruk.com/umbr...which-umbrella as well

The site may be up and visible but if new posters can't create threads it ain't much use...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X