• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post

The ignore list is at the bottom of the Account tab in the Control Panel.
    You have to type them in freehand? This must be why I'm on so few ignore lists, people can never spell my username properly.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    How do you block people - or unblock them - in the new software?
    The ignore list is at the bottom of the Account tab in the Control Panel.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    How do you block people - or unblock them - in the new software?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post

Fair enough.

Can you fix the go to last post links which seem to go to the last post after all people I have on ignore.

So if a thread has 23 posts and I have 6 ignored posts it takes me to page 2....
    Thanks, that's useful info - I dealt with something similar affecting some other aspect of the site a while ago. Knowing this is to do with a user's ignore list should help track it down

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Done. And now that my contract is also done, I'm back to sorting out the outstanding issues with the forums

Not that I've been ignoring them, but with a full-time and pretty hectic gig, I haven't had much time… or energy come to that
    Fair enough.

Can you fix the go to last post links which seem to go to the last post after all people I have on ignore.

So if a thread has 23 posts and I have 6 ignored posts it takes me to page 2....

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Is it possible to fix this borked thread?

https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...uccess-stories
    Done. And now that my contract is also done, I'm back to sorting out the outstanding issues with the forums

Not that I've been ignoring them, but with a full-time and pretty hectic gig, I haven't had much time… or energy come to that

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Is it possible to fix this borked thread?

https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...uccess-stories

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

I tend to get a blank page for profile and then have to hit refresh a few times until it loads
    You do? I get a page saying not authorised to view it. I can see yours. Activities, About, Media and your swotty bum like and thanks list but when I click on me I just get not authorised.

EDIT : I can see it when I log out but I can't see reputation anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

It's a useful feature to remind me to complain on here about the fact I still can't even see my own profile let alone all the other stuff. It's getting rather annoying now to be fair.
    I tend to get a blank page for profile and then have to hit refresh a few times until it loads

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    What's the point/purpose of the calendar? Is that just an OOTB 'feature' put in to detract from all the stuff that broke?
    It's a useful feature to remind me to complain on here about the fact I still can't even see my own profile let alone all the other stuff. It's getting rather annoying now to be fair.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X