• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should make XMAS interesting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should make XMAS interesting

Woman returns after giving birth to find partner has run off with mum | Metro News

A daughter has revealed her heartbreak after returning home with her newborn baby to find her boyfriend and mum were in a relationship. Jess Aldridge, 24, was expecting her second child with boyfriend Ryan Shelton, 29, when they decided to move in with her mum.

But she said she faced the ‘ultimate betrayal’ when she returned from hospital with her newborn son on January 28 and discovered Ryan and her mum Georgina, 44, had moved into a new home 30 miles away. Jess told The Sun: ‘It’s the ultimate betrayal. You expect a new grandmother to fall in love with the baby — not the father.

/
    More courage / stupidity than most!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Not the first time I've heard of this situation but it is appalling. You really feel for the young mother.

Comment

The mind boggles! I would say I hope she takes him to the cleaners, but I'm guessing he has nothing to take. What a nasty pair.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

At least he'll still be in the babys life....

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Need more pictures of mum I think. Just to put the story in to context of course.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Need more pictures of mum I think. Just to put the story in to context of course.

here you go

Father-of-two, 29, runs off with his girlfriend's MOTHER, 44 | Daily Mail Online

in what looks like a wedding dress! I suppose her current husband is a replacement?

looks like she loves herself, damn those teeth are scary.

Comment

One article suggests she's left her husband of 12 years as well which isn't mentioned in others. Also mentions she's a grandma of 6 as well. Another one posts a picture of the house and garden they lived in which is just a mess. Proper nasty estate looking stuff. I'd imagine they are all just council house trash and nothing it won't be quite as shocking.
              Last edited by northernladuk; 18 February 2021, 16:46.

Comment

One article suggests she's left her husband of 12 years as well which isn't mentioned in others. Also mentions she's a grandma of 6 as well. Another one posts a picture of the house and garden they lived in which is just a mess. Proper nasty estate looking stuff. I'd imagine they are all just council house trash and nothing it won't be quite as shocking.
                you really are a piece of work aren't you?

Comment

Maybe they haven't realised Jeremy Kyle is no more.
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

That length doesn't make sense as the daughter (24) isn't twelve years old in the peach concoction. I would have said 20 ish. Maybe she was with him for 12 years and then decided to marry him recently, maths suggests he is the step dad.

The original home looks neat & tidy ish, if ex council but from the sounds of it purchased by them.

Grandma of six at 44

As you say its all a bit nasty.

Comment

Working...
                    X