• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should make XMAS interesting"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by jainnode View Post
    your inference that ALL council estate dwellers are the same disgusts me.
    mr pompous.
    take that however you like.
    Time for you to **** off again yet? Ah yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Nice looking fence

Leave a comment:

• jainnode
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Just stating the facts... and here they are....

I'll take your silence as your sincere apology.
    your inference that ALL council estate dwellers are the same disgusts me.
    mr pompous.
    take that however you like.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by jainnode View Post
    you really are a piece of work aren't you?
    Just stating the facts... and here they are....

I'll take your silence as your sincere apology.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    cojak does not like threads like that, allegedly...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    update the mum renewed her marriage vows 2 years ago so timeline makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    One article suggests she's left her husband of 12 years as well which isn't mentioned in others. Also mentions she's a grandma of 6 as well. Another one posts a picture of the house and garden they lived in which is just a mess. Proper nasty estate looking stuff. I'd imagine they are all just council house trash and nothing it won't be quite as shocking.

That length doesn't make sense as the daughter (24) isn't twelve years old in the peach concoction. I would have said 20 ish. Maybe she was with him for 12 years and then decided to marry him recently, maths suggests he is the step dad.

The original home looks neat & tidy ish, if ex council but from the sounds of it purchased by them.

Grandma of six at 44

As you say its all a bit nasty.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    One article suggests she's left her husband of 12 years as well which isn't mentioned in others. Also mentions she's a grandma of 6 as well. Another one posts a picture of the house and garden they lived in which is just a mess. Proper nasty estate looking stuff. I'd imagine they are all just council house trash and nothing it won't be quite as shocking.
    Maybe they haven't realised Jeremy Kyle is no more.

Leave a comment:

• jainnode
    replied
    you really are a piece of work aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Last edited by northernladuk; 18 February 2021, 16:46.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Need more pictures of mum I think. Just to put the story in to context of course.

here you go

Father-of-two, 29, runs off with his girlfriend's MOTHER, 44 | Daily Mail Online

in what looks like a wedding dress! I suppose her current husband is a replacement?

looks like she loves herself, damn those teeth are scary.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Need more pictures of mum I think. Just to put the story in to context of course.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    At least he'll still be in the babys life....

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    The mind boggles! I would say I hope she takes him to the cleaners, but I'm guessing he has nothing to take. What a nasty pair.

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Not the first time I've heard of this situation but it is appalling. You really feel for the young mother.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X