• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zoom meetings.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

No idea.

I just assumed that page loading was counted and so there's tracking to show how many times an ad was presented with maybe a bonus for click throughs.
    you get fractions of a penny for an impression (even on the fail, though some people may be used to tuppence per minute on kinkier parts of onlyfans) and significantly larger fractions if you click through on an ad. If using an ad broker then the fraction changes based on the host publication and state of the campaign. Normally the ads are syndicated / brokered and when the page is served relevant ads are supplied by the syndicate so counted them.

I had to do analysis of advertising revenues a while ago.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      So some jumped up little pen pusher over stepped her authority and the usual suspects supported her because she was a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

But it cost the council £85,000 for an enquiry to establish that
        It's not their money is it?

If it came from their own pockets they wouldn't have done it.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

So some jumped up little pen pusher over stepped her authority and the usual suspects supported her because she was a woman?
          So you are saying the councillors behaviour was acceptable? Do you behave like that in client meetings?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

So you are saying the councillors behaviour was acceptable? Do you behave like that in client meetings?
            I don't, but he was right that she was overstepping the mark.

Sadly neither came out of the exchange with Glory, my point was the decision to support her blindly was misandry.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

I don't, but he was right that she was overstepping the mark.

Sadly neither came out of the exchange with Glory, my point was the decision to support her blindly was misandry.
              So you are saying you think people didn't watch the video before commenting?

I did.

Comment

He may have sounded somewhat grumpier than might have been ideal, but let's not forget he may have had many previous similar run-ins with this clerk.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

So you are saying you think people didn't watch the video before commenting?

I did.
                  So if a moderator bans you because you post a swear word or breach the conditions its all the moderators fault because you are female?

She over stepped the mark, thought she was in charge was repeatedly told to behave then he lost it and she illegally disrupted a council meeting.

Note the meeting has been edited for her advantage.

Comment

Don't cry for me, Jackie Weaver: Lloyd Webber wri…: https://youtu.be/2HBABHh4LXU
                    A similar video from last year:
                    Handforth Parish Council: The Musical - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                    X