• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zoom meetings.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoom meetings.

Comedy at it's best. Even the Pythons could not script this.

Any of you in here.

Best of the Handforth Parish Council Planning & Environment Committee Thursday 10th December 2020 - YouTube

Jackie was on R4 Woman's Hour this morning

Comment

I didn't watch all of it, but if the grumpy guy was the chairman then it seems to me he was in the right, and the clerk was out of order.

(But that isn't intended to be mysogenistic - If their roles had been reversed then she as the chairwoman would have been in the right.)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Are they also the UK B****t negotiation team?

That was actually very funny in places and reminds me of the Mountnessing Parish Council from many years ago...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
          Comedy at it's best. Even the Pythons could not script this.

Any of you in here.

Best of the Handforth Parish Council Planning & Environment Committee Thursday 10th December 2020 - YouTube
          I saw this on Pistonheads. What a bloody joke these Parish Councillors can be...Who'd have thought?
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Comment

and we wonder why there aren't enough houses being built....
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I loved the quiet swearing under breath at 13 seconds in!

"The fact he's never attended a meeting since March of last year <sic, invalidates his view> , irrespective of the fact that there haven't been any called".

Lovely.

Comment

Don't cry for me, Jackie Weaver: Lloyd Webber wri…: https://youtu.be/2HBABHh4LXU
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X