• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vaccine List

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaccine List

Getting mine on Friday at precisely 14:13 UTC time. Am I the CUK guinea pig or has anyone else had theirs.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Nope. I think you'll be the first person sterilised by the government on here.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Nope. I think you'll be the first person sterilised by the government on here.
      I've had my prostate removed so not exactly worried!
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

5G won't be a problem for you anymore. I wonder if Bill Gates' chip also has a bluescreen of death which you will see for a second before you die

Comment

It's extremely safe and has zero side effects and guaranteed to save your life. It has been tested a million times and had had a very long cycle of human testing. Its bullet proof!
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Expect to see something extra in your upper arm every time you go through the airport xray.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
              Getting mine on Friday at precisely 14:13 UTC time. Am I the CUK guinea pig or has anyone else had theirs.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                Still alive then, nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Just remember to note which one you get, so in 12 weeks time you can check you get the same again.

Had mine on Monday, yesterday I was snotty & had a headache, today just a sore arm.
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

You should get a vaccine card which has the type, batch and date on it. It also appears in your Patient Access - GP appointments & prescriptions online personal portal.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                    X