• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

New forum testing

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New forum testing

    Hi all,

    NickFitz has been working on an upgrade to the forum for a fair while now. VB5 is a big bag of poop and would have meant massive changes to UI and UK so he's slapped a plaster or two on and every bug we could find has been fixed.

    If anyone fancies having a look then please PM me or Nick and we will be happy to send you a link and further details...

    Cheers,

    Admin

    #2
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Hi all,

    NickFitz has been working on an upgrade to the forum for a fair while now. VB5 is a big bag of poop and would have meant massive changes to UI and UK so he's slapped a plaster or two on and every bug we could find has been fixed.

    If anyone fancies having a look then please PM me or Nick and we will be happy to send you a link and further details...

    Cheers,

    Admin
    Tried PM-ing. Not working. Add it to the bug list, if that's working.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Tried PM-ing. Not working. Add it to the bug list, if that's working.
      It works on the new forum

      Comment


        #4
        I just broke tpd....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by eek View Post
          I just broke tpd....
          Click here to come to the CUK Xmas do on 10 Dec! Meet your board heroes!

          Comment


            #6
            I just broke wind...........
            Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
            Inertia, however........................

            Comment


              #7
              Can I test how Mod functions work in it?

              TIA

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Can I test how Mod functions work in it?

                TIA
                BR14 found he was still banned because the database dump is a couple of months old, so I had to work out how to unban him!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Can I test how Mod functions work in it?

                  TIA
                  If you want to give me the admin sockie, I can run a few tests for you.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    BR14 found he was still banned because the database dump is a couple of months old, so I had to work out how to unban him!
                    Wasted effort as you'll only end up re-banning him in a week or so
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X