• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Old Gregg and other Anti Contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Gregg and other Anti Contractors

There seems to be an inordinate amount of anti contractors on here, which given this is a contractors forum seems a bit of a contradiction, question is are these guys being paid to push anti contractor sentiment? Wouldn't surprise me.

Contractors are a minority on this forum I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
      There seems to be an inordinate amount of anti contractors on here, which given this is a contractors forum seems a bit of a contradiction, question is are these guys being paid to push anti contractor sentiment? Wouldn't surprise me.
      I'm a contractor.

What I'm anti is whiny pole chokers. You're just triggered by that and have responded with a hysterical outburst. We're not shocked - we've seen it all before.

Comment

But a welcome minority. We welcome all minorities here, even ones on the brink of extinction.
        I design idiot proof software. Trouble is, they keep making better idiots.

Comment

77 posts in 6 years? Hmmmm .... who's sockie is this?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Someone unhappy with how their life has turned out but who refuses to take responsibility for their own failures. At a guess.

Comment

Yes its my experience as well - I generally done even bother with general anymore

It worse than the wild west mixed with Iraq. Some people here are truly mental I ve no clue how they can do a job. I wouldnt employ them running a tobacconist kiosk

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Here we go

The usual suspects bullying the normal people - I leave the playground now

Comment

Aye, it's all changed so much since 2004.

AtW not being top poster for one thing.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Someone unhappy with how their life has turned out but who refuses to take responsibility for their own failures. At a guess.
                    That doesn't narrow it down too much reading some old posts here.
                    I design idiot proof software. Trouble is, they keep making better idiots.

Comment

Working...
                    X