• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Covid-19 gone from New Zealand

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Covid-19 gone from New Zealand

    Coronavirus: New Zealand claims no community cases as lockdown eases - BBC News

    New Zealand says it has stopped community transmission of Covid-19, effectively eliminating the virus.

    With new cases in single figures for several days - one on Sunday - Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said the virus was "currently" eliminated.
    That's how it's done Boris!

    No new cases and 19 dead in total.

    I'm sure we are comparing like for like

    #2
    At least it proves there's no human-sheep transmission.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

    Comment


      #3
      Gee thanks for the heads up. I had no idea that was what they were talking about every half an hour on the radio.

      It's good you're here to share the things that no-one else on the planet has access to.

      Comment


        #4
        They are not reporting how NZ is dealing with the consequences of such a severe lockdown - that must be a crazy stimulus package as we've been treated lightly in comparison.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Gee thanks for the heads up. I had no idea that was what they were talking about every half an hour on the radio.

          It's good you're here to share the things that no-one else on the planet has access to.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Gee thanks for the heads up. I had no idea that was what they were talking about every half an hour on the radio.

            It's good you're here to share the things that no-one else on the planet has access to.
            This is an Internet discussion forum. Covid 19 is big news. If you don't like it, don't get mad, start some other threads instead.

            Comment


              #7
              Thank goodness we're not New Zealand - run by a communist woman!
              I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
              Hands... out infractions
              Face... the music
              Space... between the ears

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                They are not reporting how NZ is dealing with the consequences of such a severe lockdown - that must be a crazy stimulus package as we've been treated lightly in comparison.
                I daresay not having a massive horse racing festival and an international football match attended by fans from a country that already had an epidemic might have helped

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I daresay not having a massive horse racing festival and an international football match attended by fans from a country that already had an epidemic might have helped
                  And only now "thinking about maybe" forcing people to be tested and isolated at our airports and ports.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I daresay not having a massive horse racing festival and an international football match attended by fans from a country that already had an epidemic might have helped
                    You lost. Get over it, and stop talking the country into a pandemic.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X