• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apocalypse Beard Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I let my pubic hair grow but I noticed that some of them are grey. I could colour them green for a surprise BJ.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I let my pubic hair grow but I noticed that some of them are grey. I could colour them green for a surprise BJ.
      Boris is always looking for green credentials.

Comment

I am assuming that this:

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Whilst it is tempting, I think part of me needs to maintain standards.

Ask me again next month...
        Was in response to this:

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
        Does it have to be face hair?

Comment

Was in a production of "Fiddler on the Roof" recently so let my normally close cropped beard grow for several months, hoping for the genuine Old Testament Prophet look. I failed dismally it went to about two inches and stopped. So i gave up with the hipster schtik.and will stick with what I've had since the early 70s
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Beards make you more likely to contract covid-19.

I did have a beard for many years. Then got bored one day and shaved it off. I've no intention of regrowing it. It was never that good anyway.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Why cultivate on your face that which grows wild around your arse?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

That's it love suck on this, ignore the Gangrene?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I tried the beard route, shaved it off after 6 weeks, bloody weird feeling. Did the electric blue hair route too but that has now washed out. Just waiting for the barbers here to open next week as I'm starting to look like Tim Martin
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    I tried the beard route, shaved it off after 6 weeks, bloody weird feeling. Did the electric blue hair route too but that has now washed out. Just waiting for the barbers here to open next week as I'm starting to look like Tim Martin

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

has he had his nose fixed?
                      bugger!

Comment

Working...
                      X