• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should we be concerned with 5 G

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should we be concerned with 5 G

Anyone concerned about the health risks of 5G ?

All this talk of the dangers of electromagnetic radiation have sparked alot of heated debates across social websites.

Originally posted by fishandchips View Post

All this talk of the dangers of electromagnetic radiation have sparked alot of heated debates across social websites.
    Really? How inneresting.

Would you care to enlighten us regarding the "health risks of 5G"?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Comment

You think 5G is dangerous? Try visible light - that's even higher frequency!

It's funny. The conspiracy theory says that Wuhan was the first city in the world to have 5G. But where I live we've had 5G for over a year and there's been no spike in 'flu like symtoms.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          You think 5G is dangerous? Try visible light - that's even higher frequency!

It's funny. The conspiracy theory says that Wuhan was the first city in the world to have 5G. But where I live we've had 5G for over a year and there's been no spike in 'flu like symtoms.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

This is an adult's forum. Not really a place for pre-pubescent teenagers.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                This is an adult's forum. Not really a place for pre-pubescent teenagers.
                There are adults here? Where?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    There are adults here? Where?
                    I didn't say we were mature or responsible. But by date of birth, we are adults
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X