• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should we be concerned with 5 G"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Lost It View Post
    I didn't realise indoor wifi was on the same freqs for quite a long time. It was only when I read something years ago about not placing your router close to the microwave that I twigged.

The Virgin box is useless at defrosting chickens though.
    Nice to see you're not dead yet. Rogerfederer was worried about you.

Leave a comment:

• Lost It
    replied
    I didn't realise indoor wifi was on the same freqs for quite a long time. It was only when I read something years ago about not placing your router close to the microwave that I twigged.

The Virgin box is useless at defrosting chickens though.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I'd be more worried about being caught phoenixing the business to try to avoid paying what's due.

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    5g on the other hand can cause blackouts.
    Something I get from two flights of stairs these days.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    My rule of thumb, is find David Icke's opinion and do the opposite

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Coronavirus: Ofcom assesses Eamonn Holmes 5G comments after complaints - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Arthritis

And flatulence apparently.

Leave a comment:

• fishandchips
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    This is an adult's forum. Not really a place for pre-pubescent teenagers.
    **** off this is kindergarten

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What would 6 G cause?
    Arthritis

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What would 6 G cause?
    It would cure BR14's anxiety disorder.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    What would 6 G cause?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    And never did anyone think "is it OK to leave that Saville chap with a room full of kids?"
    They did though. But IIRC either they didn't raise their concerns, or they did and were ignored (or even shut down) by the powers that be.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Yes, going back 40 years people have worried about overhead pylons, microwaves, mobiles.

And never did anyone think "is it OK to leave that Saville chap with a room full of kids?"

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You forgot about the fear over microwaves in the 80s as they leaked waves when they were on.
    I used to tell my ex. that when she opens the microwave door that she should duck as there are still some microwaves left which will come out. Oh, how we laughed....

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    Anyone remember the stories, back in the late 90's, that holding your mobile phone against your head caused brain tumours?
    No. No one does. BECAUSE OF TEH BRAIN TUMURS!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X