• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I don't believe it! Unpaid Assignment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe it! Unpaid Assignment

Just came across the following opportunity:

https://www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/89517964

This is an unpaid assignment with the view of gaining work experience on current topics and a view to the future. This is unique opportunity for like-minded individuals who understand the dramatic changes coming to the contracting community and financial landscape.

Inside or outside?

Comment

Originally posted by geoffreywhereveryoumaybe View Post

This is an unpaid assignment with the view of gaining work experience on current topics and a view to the future. This is unique opportunity for like-minded individuals who understand the dramatic changes coming to the contracting community and financial landscape.
      God loves a trier and someone will be stupid enough to do it.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Unless the dramatic changes include work at gun point and the removal of JSA I think most people would prefer a day in Wetherspoons.

Who on earth would want to be a BA for fun?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          God loves a trier and someone will be stupid enough to do it.
          My sockie will apply for it
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            Unless the dramatic changes include work at gun point and the removal of JSA I think most people would prefer a day in Wetherspoons.

Who on earth would want to be a BA?
            ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              Who on earth would want to be a BA for fun?
              I like doing BA roles A lot more fun than the PM roles I do
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I hope no one applies for that.

It almost made me angry.

Comment

Originally posted by SeededLoaf View Post
                  I hope no one applies for that.

It almost made me angry.
                  Same here. I don't know what to make of that at all. I mean, are they even allowed to do that? Would you be classed as a volunteer? Extremely shady.
                  If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Haha ! I saw that, couldn't believe the cheek of it

Development | UK | Miura Development

their homepage doesn't give much more insight, a unique business model indeed

their "investment banking programme" looks tempting, wonder what they're charging

Comment

Working...
                    X