• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the girls, dumping

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll
    ...or suggest a 3 some - & use it as an excuse if she says no
    and what if she says yes.. and brings her sister's ex boyfriend?
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
      ...or suggest a 3 some - & use it as an excuse if she says no
      ...and if she's up for it, fill yer boots then tell you you've fallen for the other bird involved.
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
        and what if she says yes.. and brings her sister's ex boyfriend?
        whatever floats your boat
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Pictures

Comment

"Just make sure you sh*ag her before you tell her... like a parting gift"

Why not tell her while in the act.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish

lol

SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                You got a p.s. for us there POW?
                Que????

Comment

Ok, apart last shags and threesomes any other ideas or tell us how you've dumped people in the past (if some of you have ever had a gf)
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish

Think J.W.Bobbit
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

can't give you any advice as I've never been dumped before I usually do the dumping !!

Used to think its best to be straight, but a white lie to spare someone's feelings is quite humate ..

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X