• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the girls, dumping

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    The best way.

Just think how depressed she is now though...

Yeah , I don't feel good about it, but I can't live a lie.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      While she's at it, she can help you with your grammar too.
      Why, does his grammer need her house hoovered?

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
        Well did the dirty deed last night over the phone (voice not txt), it's a bit hard and expensive to do it face to face with her living in Germany etc.

She didn't take it too well, but I stayed firm and told her the truth not some half contocted fib. She then phoned me back a few times but I didn't answer.

Then ... the second ex wife texted me to say she was still missing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've decided to spend this year womenless unless I come across a no strings shag buddy. Since the age of 17 (I'm now 39)I haven't had a month without sex so maybe a bit of celibacy will do me good.

Now off to Rome at the end of the month (surprise surprise) to chill out in some museums etc.
        Well done GIbbon - it'll do you the world of good to be on your own for a while.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Well done GIbbon - it'll do you the world of good to be on your own for a while.

why will it do him the world of good.... maybe he will hate it ... after all he seems to be a serial menogamist with dependency issues...
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
            why will it do him the world of good.... maybe he will hate it ... after all he seems to be a serial menogamist with dependency issues...

WTF is a menogamist?

If you mean monogamist then no. I said I've had sex every month not been in a relationship since 18.

If I'm dependant on sex then I'll find out in the next few months.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
              I've decided to spend this year womenless unless I come across a no strings shag buddy.
              Why didn't you tell her that is what you want?
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X