• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question for the girls, dumping"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon
    I've decided to spend this year womenless unless I come across a no strings shag buddy.
    Why didn't you tell her that is what you want?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    why will it do him the world of good.... maybe he will hate it ... after all he seems to be a serial menogamist with dependency issues...

WTF is a menogamist?

If you mean monogamist then no. I said I've had sex every month not been in a relationship since 18.

If I'm dependant on sex then I'll find out in the next few months.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Well done GIbbon - it'll do you the world of good to be on your own for a while.

why will it do him the world of good.... maybe he will hate it ... after all he seems to be a serial menogamist with dependency issues...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Well did the dirty deed last night over the phone (voice not txt), it's a bit hard and expensive to do it face to face with her living in Germany etc.

She didn't take it too well, but I stayed firm and told her the truth not some half contocted fib. She then phoned me back a few times but I didn't answer.

Then ... the second ex wife texted me to say she was still missing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've decided to spend this year womenless unless I come across a no strings shag buddy. Since the age of 17 (I'm now 39)I haven't had a month without sex so maybe a bit of celibacy will do me good.

Now off to Rome at the end of the month (surprise surprise) to chill out in some museums etc.
    Well done GIbbon - it'll do you the world of good to be on your own for a while.

Leave a comment:

• PerlOfWisdom
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    While she's at it, she can help you with your grammar too.
    Why, does his grammer need her house hoovered?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    The best way.

Just think how depressed she is now though...

Yeah , I don't feel good about it, but I can't live a lie.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Well did the dirty deed last night over the phone (voice not txt), it's a bit hard and expensive to do it face to face with her living in Germany etc.

She didn't take it too well, but I stayed firm and told her the truth not some half contocted fib. She then phoned me back a few times but I didn't answer.
    The best way.

Just think how depressed she is now though...

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied

Then ... the second ex wife texted me to say she was still missing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've decided to spend this year womenless unless I come across a no strings shag buddy. Since the age of 17 (I'm now 39)I haven't had a month without sex so maybe a bit of celibacy will do me good.

Now off to Rome at the end of the month (surprise surprise) to chill out in some museums etc.

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyOldMan

the place needs hoovered.
    While she's at it, she can help you with your grammar too.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyOldMan
    replied
    When you're finished with her, may I borrow her for an hour or so ?

My dishes are piling up and the place needs hoovered.

Leave a comment:

• padinka
    replied
    Easy...

Just email her this URL:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread13279.html

She should get the hint.

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    Ask her to marry you, that should scare her off....

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    A few years ago my brother broke up with a g/f he was with for years, I really liked her, but she didn't want to get married and he really wanted to get married and have a family, I thought that my brother was right to move on (he is happy with his new wife now) when he broke up with her she kept calling and emailing, so he changed his mobile number, changed his email address and then moved out of his rented flat and moved to a new job/house... she couldn't get hold of him... so guess who she started to phone ?? yes me she knew my address my number and my email...looord I was really annoyed, I did like her and I wish it worked between them, but there was nothing I could do for her... eventually she stopped calling !!

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Ok girls what's the best way to dump a girl. I've been seeing a german girl for for a few months and at Xmas she came over to stay for six days. I was glad to see the back of her. She's a nice girl and all that but not for me, how do I do it without hurting her too much, bearing in mind that after her last relationship she went into drepression and didn't go out with another man for 3 years until moi. She's a bit to keen and has told her best friend that 'I'm the one' , after two failed amrriages I know I'm not the one.
    Be honest and do it face to face and do it soon. Take her out for lunch not dinner but someone not too special or expensive or insultingly cheap (like your local coffee and sandwich bar) but say beforehand that you need to discuss something with her, using a tone of voice that doesn't raise her hopes or mislead her into thinking you are going to ask for the relationship to be furthered on a more serious footing. You don't want to be like the guy in Legally Blonde.

Be kind, be prepared for tears, take a spare clean hanky to offer her and stick firm to your decision. It's going to hurt her, you know that, but it's very unfair on both you and her to string it out because you haven't got the guts to do it face-to-face. Tell her what you really feel don't lie to her - women hate being lied to and can smell a lies a mile off. Therefore, don't use excuses that aren't true. If she's not the one for you, just use that as your reason. Don't say you are back with an old girlfriend or you're off to Mozambique to do missionary work for a year. If she flounces off in a rage or gets upset and storms off just leave her alone to go and don't follow her. Instead, just give her a quick call the next day to apologise for unsetting her and say goodbye and wish her well. Then put the phone down immediately, if she starts insulting you or getting angry or tries to persuade you to keep the relationship going. Then erase her number out of your phone book.

Don't look back and don't accept any calls from her from then on or answer any text messages or even listen to voicemails - just erase them without listening. How she handles the break up after that is her concern not yours, just make sure your own actions during the break up don't contribute to any depressive feelings she might have.
    Last edited by Denny; 3 January 2007, 19:59.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Tell her staright,
    she will get depressed for three years.
    Get yer diary out for 2010

3rd Jan - easy sh@g - very tight - phone ex

Leave a comment:

Working...
X