• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petty things that annoy you.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petty things that annoy you.....

With all the tulip around Gavin Williamson being sacked for leaking after "signing the official secrets act" I am reminded of every argument i've had starting a security cleared job.

No I do not need to sign the official secrets act as it's the law and you don't need to "opt in"
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

A petty thing that annoys me at the moment...

The growing number of coffee shops that wont serve you a takeaway coffee unless you've brought your own cup or are prepared to buy one of theirs.

Not only that, the one where I work wouldn't even accept mine when I finally remembered to bring it along because it didn't have a lid

This sort of stuff used to be used as a carrot & you got your coffee cheap if you provided your own cup. Definitely a stick now. What sort of business model is that?

Comment

People with their headphones in facetiming on the tram when it's shoulder to shoulder. Don't really want to hear you coo'ing to some baby or discussing tonight's tea at full volume in my ear for half an hour on the way home thanks.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Threads started by PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          PC.
          FTFY
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I don't have to name you. You know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              I don't have to name you. You know who you are.
              Yourself?

Comment

People that use the fancy backgrounds for every tedious post on Facebook. Just why??
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

People who pace while taking calls on their wireless headsets.

Comment

Too many things to list, but I think it's just what happens when you get old.

Comment

Working...
                    X