• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Petty things that annoy you....."

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    Developers

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by wattaj View Post
    Jobserve's "Profile" function... They have clearly learned nothing from the CV mangling that iProfile (may they rest in peace) perpetrated upon the World.
    Peace is not where I would want iProfile to rest...

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Project Managers <Powerpoint Monkeys>
    Developers who have chips on their shoulders about Project Managers...
    Currently working with chippers and chippees.

Leave a comment:

• wattaj
    replied
    Jobserve's "Profile" function... They have clearly learned nothing from the CV mangling that iProfile (may they rest in peace) perpetrated upon the World.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
    slow walking people
    or people walking in front of you who just stop!
    Why are you getting too close to people? You should always leave space to stop. Or is that just cars?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Project Managers <Powerpoint Monkeys>

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    It's a bit challenging to wipe it on blinds.
    I'm always up for a challenge

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Have you just copied and pasted those from the ' Basic attributes of the male of the species' book cause all those appear to describe nearly every bloke I know.
    Not intentionally! Sadly, I think I'm turning into my mother

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Yeah, that's what i do. She left out wiping your dick on the curtains after sex though.
    It's a bit challenging to wipe it on blinds.

Leave a comment:

• MonkeysUncle
    replied
    slow walking people
    or people walking in front of you who just stop!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    It's my problem that I think you have a complex? Not really, I barely give this site (and thus it's posters) a second thought when the browser is closed!
    Bollocks! You spend most of your spare time fapping over the likes of AtW, Zig and Brillo, you slaaagggggggg!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Your problem, not mine.
    It's my problem that I think you have a complex? Not really, I barely give this site (and thus it's posters) a second thought when the browser is closed!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Not being able to get onto the forecourt of the garage even though there are plenty of vacant pumps because the entrance is blocked by people queueing for pumps on a particular side
    Hmmmm....inneresting....

Originally posted by The Castle Cary Fairy View Post
    Saturday. I go to the local Morrisons to get fuel and there's an almighty queue spilling out onto the main carriageway of the road.

Anyway, 10 minutes later I make it onto the forecourt of the service station to find myself in a queue for one particular side of a line of pumps - there was only one car at the other so I zipped straight in feeling somewhat perplexed by the apparent need of some folks to needlessly be in a queue - though I had my suspicions and these were confirmed by the girl at the till when I went in to pay.

Yes, they were all in that queue because they were all so freakin' USELESS that they couldn't cope with the situation in which the pump is on the opposite side to the filler cap and obviously didn't have the wherewithal to perform the very simple action of pulling the hose round to the other side of the car

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I've always assume Churchill has suffered short man syndrome, dunno why but just comes across as someone with a Napoleon complex
    Your problem, not mine.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Yeah, that's what i do. She left out wiping your dick on the curtains after sex though.
    I assumed she liked that hence it not being on the list

Leave a comment:

Working...
X