• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Isn't there a long thread somewhere where you betted the farm on Crypto because it was / is a new paradigm?

"Crypto" and "Bitcoin" are different subjects.

My majority crypto stake was in something called Stellar. And that has been stellar.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      "Crypto" and "Bitcoin" are different subjects.

My majority crypto stake was in something called Stellar. And that has been stellar.
      Okay, then that's something I suppose. I stand corrected.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        I think you are watching YouTube videos from the likes of Game Of Trades, etc, I'm sure I recently watched something along these lines and now he's bullish on the S&P 500 due to sentiment?

I wouldn't take too much notice on these people, they make their money from advertising and they know that Doom sells.

Yup I listen to them now and again. Of course always do your own research, but on this they're not wrong. Bearish sentiment does seem high despite all that's going on however the downside risk is mad, that's largely why I don't touch equities now. In and out if there's an opportunity like CNA.

A market correction for sure is in the post. Noticed how the VIX is climbing upward again as are returns on 30 years bonds? Warning shot across the bow should anyone be listening.

Someone on here don't remember who said interest rates will never rise again - watch this space!
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Someone on here don't remember who said interest rates will never rise again - watch this space!
          You're staking your reputation that something one person said will never happen, that everyone else probably thinks could happen, might actually happen. How brave

Comment

Delusions of the last 20 years:

1) Dot.com - unprecedented innovation from tech stocks

2) Bitcoin - a new paradigm of monitory exchange

3) Silver - the end of the currency system as we know it

And now?

4) The FED will never let the markets go down. This is a delusion.
            5) Scoots market prescience
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I've thrown in the towel, going to buy some AMD shares - this stock is about to go to the moon.
              Strongest sign yet that the AMD ceiling may have been reached

Comment

Reverse psychology.

Comment

Should have taken the money Tombs.

Comment

Still no Zen 3 release date
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

AMD down -20%

Retail investors funding the insiders new yacht purchase no doubt...

Comment

Working...
                      X