• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tempted to sell today if market bounces

Comment

And if not, I'll just hold on to maximise my losses? Some strategy.

If you entered at $19 you're leaving with a gain. It'll probably bounce at $39 & $32, but get back up to $60? Not this year.

Everyone was expecting Apple to switch out Intel for AMD processors in their Macbooks. But it seems increasingly likely Apple with switch out Intel with Apple processors. When you consider the latest iPhone can almost match geek-bench scores with a 2017 Macbook pro, you can see their frustration with Intel.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

And we're off.... If it gets up to the 21-day Moving average ($50) - you'd be mad not to take it.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

46.86 USD +1.38 (3.03%)

Fook all squiggly lines

Comment

47.01 USD +1.53 (3.36%)

've it!

Comment

Looks like you're ending the day on a Dragonfly you luckly fecker you. That means price action will shoot up the morrow. Watch the $50 like a hawk, rejection from there and price action will head south quicker than a nun's first curry.

Comment

The candle marked out in the chart, it's called a 'Dragonfly DOJI' - means there was a lot of buying pressure pushing up price.

Comment

Candle? I’ll wait till your squiggly pseudo-science lines show samovar before making a suggestion on what you do with it...

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    Just looking at my usual hocus pocus...
                    There's a reasonable chance of a recovery somewhere in the green box...maybe somewhere to the red box before it heads dowwwwwwwn...
                    My chart didnt get saved so had to redraw. The boxes are roughly in the same place

Close enough for me to say "You're welcome"

Edit: oooh...post #1000
                    Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 3 March 2020, 13:18.
                    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      Edit: oooh...post #1000
                      No, it's not #1000...

48.65 USD +1.19 (2.51%)

Comment

Working...
                      X