• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tempting for my SIPP

    Comment


      45.79 USD −1.70 (3.58%)


      Recovering!

      Comment


        Trump said all is well, nothing to see here, move along!

        Comment


          45.24 USD +1.24 (2.81%)

          've it!

          Comment


            Oh FFS

            Comment


              Originally posted by AtW View Post
              45.79 USD −1.70 (3.58%)


              Recovering!
              Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Trump said all is well, nothing to see here, move along!
              Originally posted by AtW View Post
              45.24 USD +1.24 (2.81%)

              've it!
              Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Oh FFS

              and......................................relax.

              it'll be what it is, man.

              go do your thing with squirrels and gaffer tape.

              chill.
              Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
              Inertia, however........................

              Comment


                Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                and......................................relax.

                it'll be what it is, man.

                go do your thing with squirrels and gaffer tape.

                chill.

                How can you chill when you go from $60 to $40 in a few weeks wiping out 34% of your investments? That's something you'd expect in crypto markets not stock markets!
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

                Comment


                  Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  How can you chill when you go from $60 to $40 in a few weeks wiping out 34% of your investments? That's something you'd expect in crypto markets not stock markets!
                  easy pal.
                  nae borra.
                  i just DGAF.
                  Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
                  Inertia, however........................

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    How can you chill when you go from $60 to $40 in a few weeks wiping out 34% of your investments? That's something you'd expect in crypto markets not stock markets!
                    It’s likely EoW situation, I am amazed how well AMD is holding up (especially with Intel price cuts announced on Monday)

                    Comment


                      Just looking at my usual hocus pocus...
                      There's a reasonable chance of a recovery somewhere in the green box...maybe somewhere to the red box before it heads dowwwwwwwn...
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X