• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whom do you declare on here gives advice? Certainly not me.. but then if reading is not ones strong point.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      You should really look over the fence from time to time... see what the other side is doing.

As previously I have had intel cpus, I am looking over the fence

I am now waiting for real world benchmarks on the new amd v Intel before finally deciding
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Pooper is comparing two APUs vs Zen3 CPU

Comment

Tell you what Intel is looking just as bearish as AMD on the monthly chart. The only difference is AMD is notably overbought.

Say.. if both of those makers are looking wobbly, who is replacing them? Is the world not needing as many computers or is Apple silicon taking over?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Tell you what Intel is looking just as bearish as AMD on the monthly chart. The only difference is AMD is notably overbought.

Say.. if both of those makers are looking wobbly, who is replacing them? Is the world not needing as many computers or is Apple silicon taking over?
            Surely the technical charts can answer your question?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Surely the technical charts can answer your question?
              Only retrospectively ...

Comment

Whom do you declare on here gives advice? Certainly not me.. but then if reading is not ones strong point.
                You honestly belive that don't you? You've been lecturing AtW on what to do since, what, 50?
                In fact it's gone past advice by you declaring almost as a fact what to do.
                We've been through the 'I don't give advice situation time' and time again and post endless quotes of you giving advice. It's in black and white and you still can't get it.

And the thing that really gets my goat more than anything is that people have lost a lot of money off the back of your advice and you are still doing it. If there is just one person that has listened to you and lost money you should be ashamed.

Honestly, you're an absolute joke.
                Last edited by northernladuk; 17 October 2020, 10:57.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Below is a post from you yesterday (16/10/20) on the Stock Market Crash thread - You're telling a poster to invest in one of your stock picks - this is advice, so yes, you do give advice. Maybe you need to learn to read .... start with your own posts first fella.

The second paragraph in your post is explaining how your self drawn chart is showing the posters stock is going to drop. This is also advice that he should sell.

Let's hope you're FCA registered and have PI mate before someone on here comes looking for you

Say goodbye to that 2%. Buy high sell low, classy move. Put that 2% into Lloyds, or perhaps Pearson, RSA insurance even, you'll do far far better.

The green column on my script only illuminates when 3 out of 3 indicators are in the overbought region. The probability of downside from here is excellent.
                  Last edited by Whorty; 17 October 2020, 07:45.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Where did I say 'I advise'?

You can't give an opinion without offending someone these days. I don't care anymore. There was a time I used to but now I really don't.

Comment

?????
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X