• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tommy Robinson Freed On Bail By Court Of Appeal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    (I wonder if anyone's told him he's changed his name to that of a gay pop singer ).
    Originally posted by spin View Post
    Tommy is out

I guess so

Comment

The EDL strike again...https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ion%20Louts%29

There is one for Robinson but seems to have been moved/changed but was in reference to letting a big tulip out....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        What’s a disgrace is, that even Hitler wasn’t treated this badly by the courts.
        Technically, his case never made it to trial. Some say, he jumped bail and legged it to South America, all we know is, he's called "The Stig"...

#godwins
        Are they your lawyers? Commercial Solicitors | Family Law Firm, Winchester, Hampshire ,South | Godwins
        Let us know if they're any good, some of the congregation might need legal assistance in the near future...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I agree with this, he's a facet of institutional failure:

How the left made Tommy Robinson | Free speech | spiked

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
            I agree with this, he's a facet of institutional failure:

How the left made Tommy Robinson | Free speech | spiked
            complete nonsense, a bad education, and brain washing by the Daily Mail, the classic "it's not my fault I'm a faschist"

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              complete nonsense, a bad education, and brain washing by the Daily Mail, the classic "it's not my fault I'm a faschist"

It's never a right winger's fault. Always blame someone else, never accept responsibility.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

doesn't really explain the resurgence of the right in the UK and across Europe does it? Or the populism movement.

Much as you like to think the world is based on lefty Islington, something is upsetting the locals and making them question "Integration".

Maajid Nawaz was exploring Pakistani (mainly) grooming, Forced Marriage and FGM yesterday there was no shortage of callers saying "I'm afraid of being called racist but I witnessed a crime."

He is worth a listen.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Il Duce would be spinning from his lamppost!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    doesn't really explain the resurgence of the right in the UK..
                    You seem to not quite understand that opponents of the new right and indeed scorners of the Daily Mail are not necessarily Islington left-wingers or libtards. Even though this how the more extreme right wingers categorise anyone who disagrees with their foetid views.

Plenty of us have been Tory voters all our lives and not only loath the DM, far-righters etc., but also loath trendy lefties, Momentum and Blairites. I loath them because they don't give a toss about anyone outside their own sector, while claiming to represent the people. Motivated by hate and/or self-interest, the lot of 'em.

HTH.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      doesn't really explain the resurgence of the right in the UK and across Europe does it? Or the populism movement.

Much as you like to think the world is based on lefty Islington, something is upsetting the locals and making them question "Integration".

Maajid Nawaz was exploring Pakistani (mainly) grooming, Forced Marriage and FGM yesterday there was no shortage of callers saying "I'm afraid of being called racist but I witnessed a crime."

He is worth a listen.
                      Define "lefty Islington" because I think you'll find many Tories in that group as well. A bit like Trump and his alliance with the "Klu Klux Clan" just because you disagree with the Klu Klux clan doesn't necessarily mean you are a "lefty". In fact there are right wing political pressure groups railing against Trump and his nationalism. The difference between Majid Nawaz and Tommy Robinson is that Majid is conducting a grown up debate where as Tommy is looking for a punch up.
                      Last edited by BlasterBates; 6 August 2018, 11:24.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X