• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teresa May - Thick as mince

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Got her knickers in a knot according to who? The people she is going to be negotiating with? Tittle tattle by the sounds of it. No smoke without fire I am sure.

Amber Rudd for a start apparently: Home Secretary Amber Rudd admits leaked account of EU's 'disastrous dinner' with Theresa May could be accurate | The Independent
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

your bale of straw sir??
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

NR: "Do you believe they are true"
        AR: "Well I don't know, Nick"

And the Indy bag that up as "Home Secretary Amber Rudd admits leaked account of EU's 'disastrous dinner' with Theresa May could be accurate" - have you listed to the clip? This is the problem with journalism today and people taking things at the face value of the headline and reading into it what they want to hear. I hear something completely differed to "could be accurate" I hear "I don't know and this isn't how we expect to handle negotiations."

Comment

sas - you can bleat all you like about what life will be like outside of the EU but until we are there we really won't know.
          Nothing in life is sure, but plenty of data exists about the strengths and weaknesses of the British economy.
          In my analysis of that data, I'm pretty sure that things are going to be worse than they are now.
          That's because the British economy is based mainly on services (and we are going to end free access to a large part of the services market) and its manufacturing economy is too small.
          How much worse is the only uncertainty.
          And rather than "bleating" I'm actively preparing for Brexit.
          Interesting that this thread has had so few posts, seems like most people have no plan B in case Brexit goes bad:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...d-so-what.html
          Last edited by sasguru; 3 May 2017, 10:13.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            2nd class degree in Geography and it shows. Out of her depth, only capable of cliches, no subtlety, meaningless sound bites. Only matched in inanity by her opposition and supporters. Truly, we've reached a nadir.
            certainly being as thick as p*gsh*t isn't helpful

Harold Wilson and Margaret Thatcher were renowned for their intellect.

Dr Angela Merkel has a PhD in theoretical Physics, guess who is going to "wipe the floor".

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              She graduated in 1977 - that is now 40 years ago.

Pointless tw@'s like you who think that what you did 40 years ago has any bearing on your current abilities are holding the country back!
              How? You were a useless twunt 40 years ago and you're a useless twunt now.
              There is no miraculous elixir yet that can make people brighter.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                She graduated in 1977 - that is now 40 years ago.

Pointless tw@'s like you who think that what you did 40 years ago has any bearing on your current abilities are holding the country back!
                Apropos nothing, and just out of interest - what's your highest educational qualification?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  certainly being as thick as p*gsh*t isn't helpful

Harold Wilson and Margaret Thatcher were renowned for their intellect.

Dr Angela Merkel has a PhD in theoretical Physics, guess who is going to "wipe the floor".

What is needed at a time like this is steel allied with charm, subtlety and flair - all qualities that Thatcher had. She could be hard but charming too.
                  May comes across as a petulant schoolgirl - Violet ELizabeth Bott in the Just William stories :
                  "If I don't get what I want I'll thcweam and thcweam, so there".
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I was 3 - so yeah pretty useless I imagine

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Apropos nothing, and just out of interest - what's your highest educational qualification?
                    Degree - in science - obtained about 22 years ago - most of what I learnt has now been proven to be incorrect or at best an approximation

Has no relevance to the job I do today although having a logical methodical approach has certainly helped.

Why do you ask?

Comment

Anyway, who to vote for. A dangerous communist, a god-fearing gay-hater or 'Mummy".
                      It's good to know the tabloid smear campaigns hoodwink at least one person.

For the benefit of those who take Sas at face value, she got a 2nd-class degree from Oxford. You know, renowned for accepting girls from comprehensive schools, especially in the 70s. They don't take thickos, and hardly anyone doing an arts degree gets a first. It's not clear if she got a 2:1 or 2:2 (no idea if Oxford award both), a 2:1 from Oxford means that sAs is either stupid himself, or deliberately manipulating people.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X