• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teresa May - Thick as mince

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's good to know the tabloid smear campaigns hoodwink at least one person.

For the benefit of those who take Sas at face value, she got a 2nd-class degree from Oxford. You know, renowned for accepting girls from comprehensive schools, especially in the 70s. They don't take thickos, and hardly anyone doing an arts degree gets a first. It's not clear if she got a 2:1 or 2:2 (no idea if Oxford award both), a 2:1 from Oxford means that sAs is either stupid himself, or deliberately manipulating people.
    It's good to know that convential ideas hoodwink at least one person.
    Oxbridge don't take thickos? They took Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees Mogg, Michael Gove, Melanie Philips (who's against vaccination) etc etc.
    Oxbridge exists in part to educate as much as possible the thick offspring of the landed gentry.
    It's almost a dead cert that you are /will end up a moron if you do Humanities at Oxbridge.

In passing I'll note that Thatcher read Chemistry.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Why do you ask?
      Because Daddy paid for him to go to a Russell Group University before there was any real competition he sees it as some sort of personal achievement.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Because Daddy paid for him to go to a Russell Group University before there was any real competition he sees it as some sort of personal achievement.
        Oh - I went to Edinburgh - which is supposed to be quite good!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Oxbridge don't take thickos? They took Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees Mogg, Michael Gove, Melanie Philips (who's against vaccination) etc etc.
          Oxbridge exists in part to educate as much as possible the thick offspring of the landed gentry.
          It's almost a dead cert that you are /will end up a moron if you do Humanities at Oxbridge.

Its the job of the pubic schools to get the thickos up to the standard need to get to university.

In passing I'll note that the second thickest person I ever met was reading Chemistry while I was at Exeter getting my maths degree. He scrapped 2 "E"s at A-level and scrapped a degree pass. Made "Tim nice but Dim" seem like Einstein. Lovely chap though.

Guess who the thickest person I ever met was....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Its the job of the pubic schools to get the thickos up to the standard need to get to university.

In passing I'll note that the second thickest person I ever met was reading Chemistry while I was at Exeter getting my maths degree. He scrapped 2 "E"s at A-level and scrapped a degree pass. Made "Tim nice but Dim" seem like Einstein. Lovely chap though.

Guess who the thickest person I ever met was....
            scrapped - is that like scraped but with extra P taking?

Was his name AssSnob?

Comment

I don't know who the last of those people is but the others certainly are not thick. Mogg and Gove in particular are clearly very bright, Mogg is clearly well-educated and well-read while Boris works hard to look much less clever and scheming than he really is. And while the cynical might argue Oxford will take rich thickos from the right sorts of public schools (I'm not sure how true this is?) they don't take thickos from state schools which is May's background... state schools and comprehensives mostly.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I don't know who the last of those people is but the others certainly are not thick. Mogg and Gove in particular are clearly very bright, Mogg is clearly well-educated and well-read while Boris works hard to look much less clever and scheming than he really is. And while the cynical might argue Oxford will take rich thickos from the right sorts of public schools (I'm not sure how true this is?) they don't take thickos from state schools which is May's background... state schools and comprehensives mostly.

You really think they don't, really..........

I'm guessing none of your family went to Oxford or Cambridge.
                Some of mine did, would I say they are the sharpest tools in the box?

Certainly not
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Is that true, NAT?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Degree - in science - obtained about 22 years ago -
                    Poly?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Is that true, NAT?
                      Just because he slips your mum a length on Tuesdays doesn't make him your Dad.

Comment

Working...
                      X