• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    "Is Bitcoin about to rally to $110-120k ??

Very probable. In the next 6 to 9 months.

a rally to the $48k level before September
    That worked out well. Current price $19k. Highest it's been since Scooty made this prediction in July is $25k.

https://bitcoincharts.com/charts/bit...Czm1g200zm2g25

Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

That worked out well. Current price $19k. Highest it's been since Scooty made this prediction in July is $25k.

https://bitcoincharts.com/charts/bit...Czm1g200zm2g25

I miss Scooty and his predictions. He used to brighten my day, always good for a laugh.

But as a multi-millionaire who sells bits of fluff for £100 he must be doing really well for himself
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I wonder if he's still slaving away for a day rate, there's no way he trades on what he publishes, it's an objective fact you'd be ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
          I wonder if he's still slaving away for a day rate, there's no way he trades on what he publishes, it's an objective fact you'd be ruined.
          Scootie's like all scammers, they learn quickly that the money is in fake "investment advice" and selling pap to fellow morons, not trades.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
            I wonder if Scooty keeps a journal of all his predictions and how they panned out.
            I had a quick look at this ages ago. No idea what price was then but he didn't hit one single of his 'hit 10 billion by January' like no where near. On the actual price I believe it went up somewhat and then down a lot then way after he had gone it was more and now not. So technically his predictions on growth we right... but they were wrong. Depends on what timeframe. I'm sure the person he is he'll be shouting it from the roof tops when it broke above his prediction and making excuses and more predictions when it was down. All utter useless and pointless.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I had a quick look at this ages ago. No idea what price was then but he didn't hit one single of his 'hit 10 billion by January' like no where near. On the actual price I believe it went up somewhat and then down a lot then way after he had gone it was more and now not. So technically his predictions on growth we right... but they were wrong. Depends on what timeframe. I'm sure the person he is he'll be shouting it from the roof tops when it broke above his prediction and making excuses and more predictions when it was down. All utter useless and pointless.
              Here he suggests XRP to $25: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XR...P-going-to-25/

That would give XRP a "market cap" of $1.2tn. Contrast that with the fact these cryptocurrencies are "coupled", i.e. if you look at the last YTD of both BTC and XRP the movements are broadly aligned. So what does $1.2tn market cap of XRP mean for BTC? Assuming the same multiplier that's $20tn+ market cap for Bitcoin. Just where is all that capital coming from at a time like this? I suspect even the US gov going all in on BTC as a currency wouldn't make it reach $20tn.

Comment

Here he suggests XRP to $25: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XR...P-going-to-25/

That would give XRP a "market cap" of $1.2tn. Contrast that with the fact these cryptocurrencies are "coupled", i.e. if you look at the last YTD of both BTC and XRP the movements are broadly aligned. So what does $1.2tn market cap of XRP mean for BTC? Assuming the same multiplier that's $20tn+ market cap for Bitcoin. Just where is all that capital coming from at a time like this? I suspect even the US gov going all in on BTC as a currency wouldn't make it reach $20tn.
                Yeah, but was does the crayon line on the graph say?

Comment

I think it's pretty clear he's not the multi-millionaire he claimed to be if he's trying to scam $100 out of gullible suckers. Given his attitude and arrogance his contracting reputation is likely shot hence why he tried trading.

I'd feel sorry for him if it wasn't for the fact he's trying to lull others into his crap trading predictions.

Comment

Just been reading some comments on his AMD prediction and he just hasn't changed. The arrogance is astonishing. I pity anyone who falls for his scamming. People like him on the internet are dangerous.

Comment

Pure TA in this macro environment doesn't mean much. Recent breakout on XRP is interesting though, it's more fundamentally driven than anything else. Re the MC, a lot of people are basing it on whether it replaces SWIFT or even part of it which BTC will never do but XRP is being touted to underpin cross border payments. SEC case is getting interesting and looking like it might develop further - unless the SEC manage to delay and stall even longer. Would be interesting to look on chain and see who's buying XRP to cause it to break out like this. Is it retail or smart money?... CBA to look myself.
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X