• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Just seen this in Reddit's bitcoin section. I assume posting this here is ok.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/com...you_hodl_hard/

Up there with those 'Hitler find out' parody videos based on a scene from Downfall. This one's a parody video based on scenes from The Revenant.
    I loved the "You're still hodling right bro?" and the "we are sold in December"

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I loved the "You're still hodling right bro?" and the "we are sold in December"

It’s very easy to look in and scoff, but some wher in really early. The question is In real terms who is actually up if they cashed in today and who will actually lose cash if they sell.

Assuming they can sell of course.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Probably a good time to buy now, instead of scoffing.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          Bitcoin back to Nov 2017 price level, at this moment. So rather than seek why it's dropping seek why it rose so much at the end of last year as the likely reason why it's now reverting to 'normal'.
          Pure speculation then? Again, worrying

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Probably a good time to buy now, instead of scoffing.
          Sure, if you believe it will increase past this level, it seems only emotions say it will, what other metric are we using, the tarot card readings in this thread that have time and time again proven to be bollocks? Also it's a speculative asset, as much as you're entitled to believe you'll be driving a Lambo others are entitled to scoff.

I say the above with sizeable crypto holdings.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Of late I've started putting a couple of grand here and there into a range of things I previously never would - P2P lending, Seedr, etc. If I don't really want to get into BC, just chuck some money into a couple or 3 different options on the off-chance one blows up, is this easy to do and where would a noob go for such things?
            Act quickly.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              It’s very easy to look in and scoff, but some wher in really early. The question is In real terms who is actually up if they cashed in today and who will actually lose cash if they sell.

Assuming they can sell of course.

Still up around 7500% - not bad for 12 months.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Still up around 7500% - not bad for 12 months.
                Meaningless percentage. What did you put in 12 months ago?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Meaningless percentage. What did you put in 12 months ago?
                  £7k

Comment

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...ouse-bill/5404

Comment

What was the longest CUK thread smelling of fraud before this one? Chasing Aurora or Darrens Investment Ideas?

Comment

Working...
                      X