• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crmh View Post
    Palm Beach Confidential is available again but this time for $4500 should you be interested.
    there's a telegram channel that gives out real time updates on the recommendations
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      there's a telegram channel that gives out real time updates on the recommendations
      Would you mind sharing that channel?

Comment

Well its certainly been a longtime bear market thats for sure. I must admit I thought it'd be on its way back up by now.

Scooter - remind me when you said its going to explode back up?
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

If anyone is working on some new charts to guess where the bitcoin price goes next, can you do me a rhubarb pie chart. Ta.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Well its certainly been a longtime bear market thats for sure. I must admit I thought it'd be on its way back up by now.

Scooter - remind me when you said its going to explode back up?

late April but mostly May / June - before and after the crypto consensus conference.

I know it's difficult, but don't fret. And please ignore the dollar value. Trying as it is, focus on the Satoshi value of your holdings only. Remember what I said, if those holdings should spring up 10+ fold, dump the gain into BTC. I'll be sure to post on here when I think the Satoshi gain of an alt I've recommended has topped out in May/June. Just don't get swept up in the 'this is it' 'new paradigm' hype.

There's a number of things going on in the background by institutional investors such as Goldman and JP Morgan. One of the last hurdles for them is identifying what kind of security crypto actually is, or more importantly what kind of security the law sees it as.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Regarding BTC price, it might even tank lower, toward $5k. Again don't fret. The Satoshi value of your alts will be the thing to watch.

Mark down on paper a chart something the Satoshi value you bought your alt at. Do it now.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Regarding BTC price, it might even tank lower, toward $5k. Again don't fret. The Satoshi value of your alts will be the thing to watch.

Mark down on paper a chart something the Satoshi value you bought your alt at. Do it now.
                Scooter I'm pretty much all in Alts at the moment. Haven't changed my portfolio much since the start of the year. Alts I have seem to all be dropping compared to BTC. I'm tempted to change things up a bit but if I do the Alts I sell will more than likely drop. Do you think its best to just hold?

My current portfolio has BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XLM, ZEN, ACA, ETC, XVG, ICX, VEE, NEO, DASH, VEN & RHOC.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Almost all of my alts are very underwater in satoshi value... Stopped looking at them for now although tempted to pick up some EOS and maybe more XRP...
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Almost all of my alts are very underwater in satoshi value... Stopped looking at them for now although tempted to pick up some EOS and maybe more XRP...
                    What you saying?? Scoot's logic isn't working??
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Yes, just hold your alts. Worst thing you can do now is sell. Just hold on for the next 12 weeks, it's not a lot of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X