• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down about £17k from December but up about £3k on FIAT investment. Wouldn't surprise me if the FIAT investment goes negative before next bull run.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by crmh View Post
      Would you mind sharing that channel?
      Will do when I'm back
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        FFS I'd be suicidal....

Aye no plan just greed for me. I looked at it going up (bought last june) and thought ****** hell.

Used to stress me out last year with each day, but so much now. Don't really need the money but it would be nice, also I'm quite certain this tech ha a future.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

No one's worried the downturn is long term then?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
            No, tulipcoin will be worth $1bn by the end of the year, fill yer boots!

Comment

8 weeks of pullback and the downturn is long term
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                8 weeks of pullback and the downturn is long term
                I wasn't trolling, it was a genuine question - it'd be interesting to hear the thoughts of previously bullish speculators now having bearish outlooks. I myself can't correlate the recent drop with big news, meaning the entire market is naturally fatigued (bad news).

Comment

How do you find a reputable BC or similar trading site... just yesterday I came across the BitCoin Trader scam which faked a Dragons Den investment story. Not watching DD or following BC it didn't immediately strike me as dodgy until I googled.

Of late I've started putting a couple of grand here and there into a range of things I previously never would - P2P lending, Seedr, etc. If I don't really want to get into BC, just chuck some money into a couple or 3 different options on the off-chance one blows up, is this easy to do and where would a noob go for such things?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I wasn't trolling, it was a genuine question - it'd be interesting to hear the thoughts of previously bullish speculators now having bearish outlooks. I myself can't correlate the recent drop with big news, meaning the entire market is naturally fatigued (bad news).

Bitcoin back to Nov 2017 price level, at this moment. So rather than seek why it's dropping seek why it rose so much at the end of last year as the likely reason why it's now reverting to 'normal'.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Just seen this in Reddit's bitcoin section. I assume posting this here is ok.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/com...you_hodl_hard/

Up there with those 'Hitler find out' parody videos based on a scene from Downfall. This one's a parody video based on scenes from The Revenant.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X