• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Looks like BTC will continue to consolidate for another week or two IMO, don't be surprised to see $9k again. Every time it does it is gathering more and more oomph. Starting to wonder if we're going to see $50k before the summer. Wish I could tag these posts for later ogling.

Meanwhile use this opportunity to gather more alt's. Ripple and TRX spiked amazingly well the last 24 hours, i'd be taking profits if I had some.
    Recommend cashing out ripple back to btc?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

SALT

Has anyone looked int SALT?

It's platform that offers loans. You provide BTC / ETH collateral and they give you a fiat loan. You pay monthly interest and can repay early without a redemption penalty.

However, they accept SALT as a means of repayment with a face value of $27.50. The market price of SALT is $8.70!!!!

So put up a BTC as collateral, take out a 10k loan, use 3k to buy 1,150 SALT to repay the loan and pocket the remaining 7k and get you BTC back???

So IF this is for real, then it's free money until SALT goes up to $27.50

Comment

Been playing around with margin trading on poloniex. Seems a great way to potentially earn much more as you can leverage a larger position.

Which of course means you can lose a lot more....

Comment

This guy isn't too impressed with 'UK registered, Cambodia based (alleged)' Bitconnect stopping lending this week ..

Take care if you decide to 'invest' in 'rumoured Ponzi' Bitconnect clones including Davor Coin, Hextra Coin, Falcon Coin, LendConnect, UNIX Coin ...

Comment

Here's a download to tiki takas Palm Beach Whale PDF released yesterday:

https://www.docdroid.net/1yULwYE/2-5...4433323409.pdf

Your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly550 View Post
              Here's a download to tiki takas Palm Beach Whale PDF released yesterday:

https://www.docdroid.net/1yULwYE/2-5...4433323409.pdf

Your welcome.
              CND - up 144% since yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                Volatile came in at 10/1 at the 8:00 at Chelmsford.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                  Still reckon its got some way to go, just dont recommend anyone stays in it too long

Comment

Originally posted by merseygrit View Post
                    Has anyone looked int SALT?
                    I bought some in December. It's 30% down from my buy price.
                    Read into that what you will.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                      I bought some in December. It's 30% down from my buy price.
                      Read into that what you will.
                      Looks like people are a bit weary of lending coins after the bitconnect disaster.
                      I hold ethlend and think its cheap compared to salt, its peer to peer lending.

Comment

Working...
                      X