• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the 2nd of May CND said:

The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 416B at 06:00 PM UTC on Tuesday, May 1. In your opinion, will the Market drop below 380B USD at any time before May 15?
    Indicator: 84.66%

Kaboom - with results like that CND will surely explode this year.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      on the 2nd of May CND said:

The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 416B at 06:00 PM UTC on Tuesday, May 1. In your opinion, will the Market drop below 380B USD at any time before May 15?
      Indicator: 84.66%

Kaboom - with results like that CND will surely explode this year.
      how much does it cost again? quite a bit as I recall
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

I'm using the trader level, so $16k at todays prices. Possibly a bargain, given that if I heeded the above advice I'd prevented a $100k+ loss. Hey ho.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Just sold 50% of my ETH for EOS.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Good buy.
            It's about to go up. Tradingdevil did a TA on it this morning/yesterday. In the early stages of wave 5 so watch for the big retracement at the end
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Anyone seen anything (or have any comments) on the following ICOs?
              phantom
              oasis
              bluewhale

Comment

EOS is a PBC recommend. Even still I'd not be surprised if Ether hit $5k at the end of year.

Incidentally I'm holding neither, well ETH in the pension, bet most of my bets are in ATL's further down the list.

Some predictions on both:

http://www.coinliker.com/forecast/et...xC7-prediction

http://www.coinliker.com/forecast/eos-28Vp-prediction

May be one will hit the roof first.
                Last edited by scooterscot; 13 May 2018, 14:43.

Comment

As we're about to enter consensus you now might see some stupid increases. Wait until end of June at least unless you're up 10 times your money...

Your holding strength is about to be tested me thinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Don't forget to pay CGT or maybe even IT...

"In a nutshell, swapping Bitcoin for Ethereum or even pound sterling will mean that gain or loss on the currency will accrue, and this could lead to a tax bill"

News for money launderers and tax evaders
                    Last edited by AtW; 13 May 2018, 15:40.

Comment

it's all tax free

Comment

Working...
                      X