• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

    From that same article:

    However, they are still allowed to use the website to purchase and sell crypto-currencies, which is not regulated"
    Sell your liver and load up on tulipcoins to the max, whilst you are “allowed” to do so

    Comment


      Originally posted by AtW View Post

      Sell your liver and load up on tulipcoins to the max, whilst you are “allowed” to do so
      That's not the point I was making and you know it. I was just pointing out the article was clickbait, which it is.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

      Comment


        Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        That's not the point I was making and you know it. I was just pointing out the article was clickbait, which it is.
        “U.K. Financial Regulator Bars Crypto Exchange Binance Markets

        Binance Markets Ltd. was banned by the U.K.’s financial watchdog from doing any regulated business in the country, one of the most significant moves to date by a regulator amid a global crackdown in the crypto industry.

        Binance Markets has until the evening of June 30 to confirm that it has removed all advertising and financial promotions, according to the Financial Conduct Authority’s register. The exchange must also make clear on its website, social media channels and all other communications that it is no longer permitted to operate in the U.K. Binance Markets won’t be able to resume U.K. operations without prior written consent.”

        https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...&sref=o1Dqf087

        Common for crooks to use multiple Ltds to evade regulatory action, this is catching up tho - FBI charges not far now

        Comment


          Originally posted by AtW View Post

          “U.K. Financial Regulator Bars Crypto Exchange Binance Markets

          Binance Markets Ltd. was banned by the U.K.’s financial watchdog from doing any regulated business in the country, one of the most significant moves to date by a regulator amid a global crackdown in the crypto industry.

          Binance Markets has until the evening of June 30 to confirm that it has removed all advertising and financial promotions, according to the Financial Conduct Authority’s register. The exchange must also make clear on its website, social media channels and all other communications that it is no longer permitted to operate in the U.K. Binance Markets won’t be able to resume U.K. operations without prior written consent.”

          https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...&sref=o1Dqf087

          Common for crooks to use multiple Ltds to evade regulatory action, this is catching up tho - FBI charges not far now
          No

          He's pointing out that Binance have been stopped from any regulated activities such as derivatives. Trading spot crypto is unaffected, so no they haven't 'banned' Binance in the UK. There were quite a few FUD headlines saying this yesterday so I don't blame you for hyperventilating all over it but unfortunately it's a nothing burger.
          Whatever...

          Comment


            Here is another nothingburger - DOUBLE WHOPPER SIZE:

            "Binance customers frozen out of withdrawals via key UK payment network

            Move comes shortly after Britain’s financial watchdog cracked down on the crypto exchange

            Binance customers have lost the ability to withdraw and deposit pounds using one of the main UK payments systems three days after the country’s financial watchdog banned the crypto exchange from operating in Britain. On Monday the digital asset company said on its main exchange, Binance.com, that the ability to remove sterling from the platform through a system known as Faster Payments had been “suspended for maintenance”. Binance did not say how long the outage would last and declined to immediately comment on the notice."

            https://www.ft.com/content/2d427ed7-...4-46429b19df5d

            As it was said above - this is NOTHING, which happens exactly the same amount you can withdraw from unauthorised equities exchange - enjoy your nothing-to-withdraw-burger-without-cheap-slice-of-cheese

            Comment


              The next operation Jog On is going to need is selling off his kidney to pay next months rent in a rent-a-room Apartments Limited

              Comment


                The whole point of crypto exchanges is you can withdraw/deposit crypto. Not a big deal.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

                Comment


                  "Binance UK customers blocked from card withdrawals

                  Binance customers met with message cash withdrawals are 'down for maintenance'

                  Almost two million UK bitcoin traders have been blocked from cashing in their cryptocurrency gains after trading hub Binance suspended the use of bank cards.

                  The ban on card withdrawals leaves customers with no easy way of taking out their funds, and comes after Binance previously blocked transfers directly to a bank account. It follows a rare intervention by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which has said the company cannot offer regulated finance services.

                  Customers who sought to withdraw funds using their cards on Tuesday morning were met with a warning saying "this payment channel is closed for maintenance”. Deposits using cards were also prohibited.

                  Cayman Islands-registered Binance is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, processing $1.5 trillion (£1.1 trillion) in worldwide crypto transactions per month with millions of customers, and has surfed a wave of enthusiasm for bitcoin as prices surged during Covid."

                  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...d-withdrawals/

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    It just said no Futures. Binance spot exchange carries on in the UK as normal. Clickbait.
                    just usual bs from AtW

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      It just said no Futures.
                      Don't bother explaining what Futures mean mate, you will get chased by the FBI and the Aliens from the Dark side of the Moon.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X