• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shots outside parliament (parody thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shots outside parliament (parody thread)

Line them up folks

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Very poor taste in my view.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

sorry SM probably best to lose this one.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
        Jägermeister is, yes.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I don't think this thread is appropriate right now.

Please delete it.

Comment

He gets a -1 from me, I'm afraid.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I don't agree. Instead of responding to terror attacks as they'd like, we have a drink and a toast of "**** you, you'll never win". I've updated the thread title so people aren't led astray.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                I don't agree. Instead of responding to terror attacks as they'd like, we have a drink and a toast of "**** you, you'll never win". I've updated the thread title so people aren't led astray.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  It is in poor taste, but that's no excuse for censorship.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

People are dying every day to various reasons. It's just the way it is

Comment

Working...
                    X