• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan for Life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by John Galt
    Who wrote the Bible? Man.

Originally posted by Chico
    Inspired by the Holy Spirit.
    Same as wrote the Koran, then.

Or do you believe one and not the other?

Comment

That sounds like a good smoke. Must ask my local supplier for that.

Comment

Originally posted by expat
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by John Galt
        Who wrote the Bible? Man.

Same as wrote the Koran, then.

Or do you believe one and not the other?
        Erm the Koran inspired by Holy Spirit? I would repent of this great blasphemy sharpish if I were you. You do not want to mess with the Holy Spirit.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

You do not want to mess with the Holy Spirit.
          Yes, and you also should stop sniffing glue.

Comment

...while smoking a holy spirit.

Originally posted by AtW
            Yes, and you also should stop sniffing glue.

Comment

I love this place. This is even more amusing than something awful forums.
              I was TheMonkey

Comment

So then God's will was know only to those people responsible for writing the Bible and they were 'inspired' by the Holy Spirit Yes? If this is the case then why is the Bible contradictory?

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                  So then God's will was know only to those people responsible for writing the Bible and they were 'inspired' by the Holy Spirit Yes? If this is the case then why is the Bible contradictory?
                  Well to the uninitiated it appears contradictory. Hence why we implored by the scripture to study it diligently. The Holy Spirit will reveal deeper truths. The more you think you know the Bible the more you realise you have not even scratched the surface. As Isaac Newton said “I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.”

Question for you - why did Jesus speak in parables?
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

There is no evidence he ever existed.

Comment

Well to the uninitiated it appears contradictory. Hence why we implored by the scripture to study it diligently. The Holy Spirit will reveal deeper truths. The more you think you know the Bible the more you realise you have not even scratched the surface. As Isaac Newton said “I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.”

Question for you - why do you lie about who you are and what you do and post in this forum under false pretences? Is that self-styled Christian behaviour?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X