• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan for Life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Galt
    Very poor analogy and would you mind addressing my previous point please
    As eloquent as ever, JG...
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Very poor analogy and would you mind addressing my previous point please
      I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply I gave some moments ago.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Can you refresh our memory, you're rather forgettable.

Originally posted by Chico

Comment

I have refered to your previous point but, interesting though it was, it did not address my point. You said ' how can we know God's will' and I said that surely that makes organised religion redundant - to expand if no-one knows God's will how can they preach to the rest of us? I cannot see any God advocating hatred, intolerance and murder in His own name yet that is the message that is preached by most organised religions - your own included.

Comment

I have refered to your previous point but, interesting though it was, it did not address my point. You said ' how can we know God's will' and I said that surely that makes organised religion redundant - to expand if no-one knows God's will how can they preach to the rest of us? I cannot see any God advocating hatred, intolerance and murder in His own name yet that is the message that is preached by most organised religions - your own included.
            I said a few days I am not religious. Satan as they say is the most religious being. Jesus did not bring us religion. He brought us a direct relationship with our Heavenly Father. How can we know God's will - its written in the Bible and the Holy Spirit confirms it.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

I said a few days I am not religious. Satan as they say is the most religious being. Jesus did not bring us religion. He brought us a direct relationship with our Heavenly Father. How can we know God's will - its written in the Bible and the Holy Spirit confirms it.
              Who wrote the Bible? Man.

Comment

Which version of the Bible?

Comment

Who wrote the Bible? Man.
                  Inspired by the Holy Spirit.
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

You are a liar.

Comment

What was he drinking at the time? I'll have a pint.

Comment

Working...
                      X