• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    He put more money into the NHS so waiting times decreased. However GPs got richer without improvement in treatment before the money stopped rolling in and they decided to leave. There are loads of PFI deals for hospitals which will take generations to pay off.....

He put more money into education and more kids went to university. Leaving them and the government with debts that will never be paid back. There are loads of PFI deals for schools which will take generations to pay off....

He helped stop the war in Sierra Leone. However Sierra Leonians are still unhappy with the effects of inequality in their country....

He helped stop the war in the former Yugoslavia. Allowing the nations to join the EU and people to move to the Western EU...

Mmmm that's it.
    Ah, now we're getting somewhere. He's popular in places where he's never actually been prime minister. Let them give him a try and get back to us later.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

no need to worry Tony Blair and George Bush have long gone, we now have much better politicians in charge, everyone will find them wonderful and we'll live happily ever after

I'm alright Jack

Comment

So, in summary, Tony Blair is unifying CUK. Something we've not seen for a long, long time. Hopefully he'll do the same for the UK.

Comment

Alastair Campbell
          That scrote keeps popping up in the (BBC) media spouting that same old rubbish as before. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            That scrote keeps popping up in the (BBC) media spouting that same old rubbish as before. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
            Although if it was Campbell and Farage on fire, and I really needed a piss, and I had to piss on one of them, I would in those very limited circumstances choose to piss on Campbell.

Otherwise, I would agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Back in 1975 someone put their foot through their TV. Because Johnny Rotten swore on TV.
              Well that was a Pretty Vacant thing to do........
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Shoulda gone on Holiday ...

Comment

Odd how we pin all of the Labour party failures on one man. It was a team effort I tell you.
                  Blair was the leader.

And Komrade Korbyn showed he didn't agree with him by his parliamentary voting record.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Blair was the leader mouthpiece.
                    Nearer the mark.

Comment

Nearer the mark.
                      Well Balls got chucked out by the electorate with Brown.

Millipede the elder got chucked out by the unions.

The younger ones are all trying to be Mayors like Mr Khan to escape the current Labour party.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X