• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Baguetters?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Baguetters?

Bacon, brie and redcurrant jelly has to be the best out there. Anyone wishing they had one one of these for lunch instead of a pot noodle?

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Bacon, brie and redcurrant jelly has to be the best out there. Anyone wishing they had one one of these for lunch instead of a pot noodle?
    Cheese and mushroom millefeuille at Severn Tunnel Junction for me today

Comment

I don't eat bread [emoji22] love baguette!
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

A decent choice for sure.

Chicken, bacon, mushroom and mayo isn't a bad one either.

That said, I'm often tempted by a Subway meatball marinara with olives, onions, jalapenos and chili sauce. It's my way of steering clear of donner kebabs.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Swedish Meatball & Egg for breakfast - Daughters beat me to the Bacon
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bacon, sausages, fried eggs - a heart attack in a baguette.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I accept your "Bacon, Brie and redcurrant jelly" as a decent Baguette

but offer you the following alternatives:
              "Grated Cheddar, Sliced Onion and Jalapeno"
              Proper strong Cheddar not weak plastic cheese (although other good cheese is acceptable)
              "Roast Beef and Horseradish"
              Real Roast Beef sliced with a knife rather than wafer thin plastic beef and proper HOT Horseradish
              "Hot grilled or fried bacon and brown sauce"
              Granted this last one is more breakfast than lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
                I accept your "Bacon, Brie and redcurrant jelly" as a decent Baguette

but offer you the following alternatives:
                "Grated Cheddar, Sliced Onion and Jalapeno"
                Proper strong Cheddar not weak plastic cheese (although other good cheese is acceptable)
                "Roast Beef and Horseradish"
                Real Roast Beef sliced with a knife rather than wafer thin plastic beef and proper HOT Horseradish
                "Hot grilled or fried bacon and brown sauce"
                Granted this last one is more breakfast than lunch.
                Without fried egg, it's only part of a filling. Add black pudding and sausage for a real manwich.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

A Cheese and Ham baguette from "Upper Crust" at Waterloo station for me this morning. Most yummy.
                  Made even more pleasant by the discovery of a return portion of a day return to Southampton in the bay of a ticket machine - which I was able to use. Nice to get one over on the rail companies from time to time

Comment

A simple sausage & bacon with red sauce is all I need

Comment

Working...
                    X