• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unjust new landlord tax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^--- This. I am also an accidental B2Ler. I would love to transfer the property into a business, then I could put ALL of the profit into my pension. Unfortunately there's no elegant way of doing that I've seen.
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Half a million landlords to be hit with 40pc tax raid under new rules

This is a disgrace! 40%?????

It should be 100% surely....
      BP we all know you're a massive fan of BTL and that you advocate doing it
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Only in GBP terms. In EUR, you'll still be nursing a loss.
        don't tell him, we don't want him crying into his beer all night!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          So NLYUK will be ok with her BTL* empire of illrepute.

* Brothels to let
          Feck me, for ages I thought this was northern lad UK. It was a lady - I have missed the y.
          hahaha, intrigued now.
          Last edited by kolata; 19 October 2016, 10:47.

Comment

Originally posted by kolata View Post
            Feck me, for ages I thought this was northern lad UK. It was a lady - I have missed the y.
            hahaha, intrigued now.
            NLYUK is Mrs NLUK and is a Lady of expensive virtue. Or a Sockie YMMV.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              NLYUK is Mrs NLUK and is a Lady of expensive virtue. Or a Sockie YMMV.
              What a cluster feck I see now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                BP we all know you're a massive fan of BTL and that you advocate doing it
                I posted earlier - don't confuse what you want to happen with what you think will happen.

The young deserve a chance at houses. By stopping foreigners owning property. And stopping multiple property ownership.

Will it happen? No! The young vote less than the old.

Comment

Originally posted by kolata View Post
                  hahaha, intrigued now.
                  One offers a highly profitable and quality service to professional clients and spends time on the forums offering accurate and straight forward advice.

The other is a miserable old bastard with a Judge Dredd avatar.

HTH.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X