• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Bee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO Bee

So... Out of interest what exactly what do you do? Serious question because it might help with the context to some of your answers.

So you are in Portugal but what area do you work? PM, Service? Dev?
    What's your status? Do they have contracting over there like we do or are you Permie? Freelance?

I believe you've worked at one of the big consultancies but tell us more.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Bee is really Hacker from Wigan!

Not as interesting as Portugal!
    Beer
    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
      Bee is really Hacker from Wigan!
      That would explain the terrible English I guess but it was a serious question.

Comment

I reckon Ladyboy from Bangkok.....

Dunno what Bee does though....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          So... Out of interest what exactly what do you do? Serious question because it might help with the context to some of your answers.

What's your status? Do they have contracting over there like we do or are you Permie? Freelance?

Does your probation officer know you're harassing ladies online again?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I don't want to be identified, I dont trust you and none of your business.

Could this thread be locked, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

Comment

That's ridiculous. How on earth can I identify you if you said you were a permie PM or a freelance Dev etc? As you know there are plenty of people that give a little information of their situation. It helps qualify their posts. People often start saying 'I'm a developer working through a LTD etc' or the experienced guys will say '20 years contracting in Programme Management's when arguing a point.

You call so many people for ignorance but I've no idea what you do and what experience you have to back this up. We know you've done some work in a big consultancy but we don't even know if you are even a contractor. If we knew we might be able to make more sense of what you post and qualify some of your statements. People might actually listen to what you say if they know you've the experience to back it up.

Just thought it would be useful to have an idea...

And just to be clear... I would rather douse myself in petrol and set light to myself than waste one minute of my time trying to find who you are. It's all just about understanding your posts.

Could actually help you but it's your call.

Comment

from the spelling she is probably the Granuaid political editor so if she said journalist you would identify her.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So why do you come here?

Comment

Working...
                    X